Ratings for Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair - Blair Wellness Group

Dr. Blair has been the most caring, kind, compassionate psychologist I have known. We are grateful for her treatment of our daughter after the severe trauma she suffered five years ago. Two facilities and three different doctors later, we were referred to her by our family general practitioner. Dr. Blair saved our daughter from self destruction and misery. My husband and I are grateful beyond words for saving our only daughter when no other treatment or doctor was working for years.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Working with Dr. Blair has been absolutely fantastic! She is a world class performance coach and have transformed the entire culture of our team. Our PM staff have benefited from her unique talents and creative approach. She has made a great impression through knowledge, wisdom and skill set that have been unparalleled so far compare to any other performance coach and psychologist we have encountered. Her staff and practice is unique in every sense.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Meeting Dr. Blair has been truly life-changing for myself and my family. She has single-handedly transformed the trajectory of my life, the quality of my relationships, and the outcomes I never had imagined possible. I have been blessed to be in her practice and having the privilege to benefit from the most outstanding practitioner I have met to date. Dr. Blair is the model for excellence, compassion, wisdom, and profound care. I am amazed by the devotion, commitment, humanity, and humility she exhibits during each and every meeting.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr Blair is truly the BEST and the most remarkable doctor I have met. I can NEVER pay her enough for changing my life! My boyfriend and I needed serious guidance to find real solutions and finally after months of searching, we found the real expert, Dr. Blair. She is different than anyone we have ever met! She is highly qualified, educated, classy, sophisticated with a no nonsense approach. Unfortunately, my boyfriend’s priorities are so flawed and he decided to be cheap about the most significant investment of our lives which is our mental health, relationship and quality of life. Instead, he would habitually blow our monies on first class traveling, expensive shopping habits, sexual fantasies and alcohol. It’s the biggest loss but I don’t feel we are worthy to waste a true expert’s time on my boyfriend’s small minded priorities. Dr. Blair helped me to understand how I have wasted my time on a shallow man for almost 2 years. I will be investing my life and money on the most quality care so I can feel more secure than to pick another superficial, cheap and shallow man!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr. Blair has been truly the most classy, kind, gracious, generous, and highly qualified doctor. Her clinical skills are exceptional. Dr. Blair is a role model. Above all she embodies all I was hoping to receive from an expert in treatment of my addiction and depression. I am very pleased!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

We are so grateful to Dr. Blair for the treatment of our daughter after multiple failed attempts with other facilities and doctors.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

I am very pleased with the quality care and the utmost dedication of Dr. Blair and her staff. I am grateful to Dr. Blair and my Cedars GP for the outstanding referral. She has impacted my life in ways I never thought was possible.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I don’t have the right words to express gratitude for all the great care over the last year! Dr. Blair is truly my guardian angel and I will for ever owe her my health and success.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Blair has been the ultimate hope and answer to a life time of struggles with addiction and depression. I am left speechless after each and every breakthrough!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

I have gained tremendous knowledge and insight in working with Dr. Blair since a year ago. She has tirelessly devoted herself to my care and treatment in the most compassionate way. I had been to other practices previously and had almost given up before meeting her. She has impacted my life in ways I had never imagined possible.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair - Blair Wellness Group's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please see Website www.blairwellnessgroup.com

• French
  • Italian

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2004)

• Eating disorders