Dr. Cassidy F. Blair

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cassidy F. Blair

Dr. Blair has been the most caring, kind, compassionate psychologist I have known. We are grateful for her treatment of our daughter after the severe trauma she suffered five years ago. Two facilities and three different doctors later, we were referred to her by our family general practitioner. Dr. Blair saved our daughter from self destruction and misery. My husband and I are grateful beyond words for saving our only daughter when no other treatment or doctor was working for years.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Blair is the best therapist I have known. To sum up my experience, I feel blessed to have been referred to her!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I found Dr. Blair through two different referrals. I feel like having hit the jackpot for the first time. She is the most honest, sincere and caring doctor. My entire mind and life has shifted since treatment with Dr. Blair. There are no words for me to thank her enough!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

She is the most wonderful, caring doctor I have met. Dr. Blair has entirely helped to transform my life in the most positive and profound way. I would have never been able to overcome so much struggle, addiction , trauma and addiction if it wasn’t for Dr. Blair’s genuine support and outstanding treatment methods.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Blair has been the receipt of numerous awards. We invite her regularly to teach workshops and seminars for mental health professionals to learn the most advanced techniques on dealing with treatment resistant depression, suicidal and homicidal patients especially Borderline Personality Disorders at our hospitals. She has been a keynote speaker due to her credentials, training at UCLA, USC and CEDARS SINAI. She is a very well respected Doctor that we refer to after Personality Disorders patients are terminated by hospitals and prior psychiatrists or mental health professionals. Her multiple weekly treatment protocol for BPD and treatment resistant patients are in high demand as she is extremely compassionate and flexible. We have worked with Dr. Blair for several years and consider her our number one referral from our facility.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Blair is the ultimate in all ways. I had never thought it would be possible to grow in so many ways and overcome my life-long challenges in a span of a year. I am so deeply thankful to Dr. Blair and her treatment of my addiction.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Blair is the most AWESOME Psychologist and a miracle of our daughter’s life. We thank God daily for her presence.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

LOVE Dr. Blair. She is one of a kind doctor and the most skilled Psychologist. I feel blessed that God brought me into her practice and I can now have a chance at a real authentic life and free from depression, anxiety, codependency, self destructive behavior and addiction.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I truly love Dr. Blair. My life would’ve never been the same if it wasn’t for her help, support, wisdom and vast experience. There’s not a day that I don’t feel the difference after almost 2 years of being under her care. I’ve been battling depression, anxiety and substance abuse for 14 years and have never been able to get any help from any psychologist or doctor until I met Dr. Blair. I continue to be challenged and grow every day. The least I can do to let everyone know that there is hope and answers after a life a darkness if you find the REAL help as I have with Dr. Blair.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

My wife and I were referred to Dr. Blair by our doctors at Cedars Hospital. We have been in therapy with Dr. Blair for almost a year and have finally received the tools, techniques and treatment we never thought would be remotely possible. We both respect and appreciate Dr. Blair more than we can express in words!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Cassidy F. Blair's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please see Website www.blairwellnessgroup.com

• French
  • Italian

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2004)

• Eating disorders