Ratings for Dr. Cassidy F. Blair

Thank you Dr. Blair, you have truly changed my life! I found Dr. Blair while searching for a psychologist on the web. Dr. Blair was able to see me in the evening, which allowed me to work full days and schedule my visits in the evening without missing work. I was in the middle of a divorce, and was depressed and overwhelmed. Dr. Blair was extremely supportive, caring and gave me the guidance I needed. Seeing Dr. Blair has changed my life. I am happier than I have ever been. I now have the life I have always dreamed of. I am excelling professionally and my personal life is filled with joy and happiness.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Blair and her staff are amazing! Dr.Blair gave me the support and guidance I needed to help me transform my life.. I was going through an extremely stressful period both in my career and home life. Dr. Blair helped me during this time. I now lead a heathy and productive life thanks to her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

After searching the web to for a relationship expert and licensed psychologist, I came across Dr Blair's website. I immediately called the number, and was able to schedule an appointment for the very next day. I have now been seeing D. Blair for almost a year. I have been able to create the life I have always imagined in my dreams. I am happy, strong and strive in my personal and professional life because of the care, support and guidance Dr Blair has given me in the most non judgmental and safe environment. I absolutely feel privileged to have been her client and feel grateful to her and her amazing staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Love Dr. Blair and her amazing staff. Her care and concern for me and my family has been more than we could ever imagine. She would meet with us on weekends and always able to hear us in the most compassionate way in a nurturing environment.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Blair and her office staff have been absolutely the most compassionate and caring people. Her office has been so helpful in referrals for my daughter and so patient when I lost my business. Dr. Blair even saw me for weeks as a probono service when I could not afford the fee and yet needed her help dealing with enormous anxiety, depression and going through a nasty divorce. My life has changed so much and I have a million thanks to her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I wanted to just thank DR Blair and her very kind staff for their help to my son. He had severe depression and social phobia after years of addiction. DR Blair was instrumental in saving my son and helping him in every possible way. There are very few doctors that would make themselves so easily accessible but we were always able to rely on Dr. Blair and her caring staff. She is an asset to our community and we are so grateful. I will never be able to thank DR. Blair enough for saving our family by saving my son, God Bless her

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have had the misfortune of dealing with Dr. Blair. She's not only very rude to her staff but to others and about other colleagues. If I never had to deal with her another day that would be too soon. Looks like a lot of the other same comment structures from the positive feedback which leads me to believe this is her putting these on here. Too many complaints from everyone I have dealt with to know she's NOT as good as the rest have indicated. I strongly recommend to NOT deal with this woman as she will cause more stress than she will help with.

Submitted June 23, 2014

Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Blair has been a miracle of my life. I had given up on life and treatment until I met Dr. Blair. I had been struggling both at home and work my entire life going to one doctor after another to no avail. My addiction, PTSD and Bipolar disorder were debilitating until I met her. Dr. Blair was able to immediately admit me to a great hospital to detox and has been a constant presence in my life since that day. Her dedication to my treatment and recovery, has helped me to completely turn my life and relationships around! I had never experienced such level of understanding, patience, care and compassion. She has always made me feel like I matter and has given me a sense of hope to fight my battles every day. She is truly exceptional in every sense. Dr. Blair has helped me tackle so many challenges when others had given up on me. There are not words to describe my gratitude for her patience, dedication and compassionate care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Blair is the most caring selfless amazing doctor who has turned my life around completely. She has been so dedicated to my care and makes you feel like you are her only patient always taking the extra time effort and energy to help me always giving me the greatest kind of support I could have ever imagined. Dr. Blair has brought this sense of peace and stability to my life and I feel honored and privileged to have been in her care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013