Dr. Cassidy F. Blair

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cassidy F. Blair

Dr. Blair has been the most caring, kind, compassionate psychologist I have known. We are grateful for her treatment of our daughter after the severe trauma she suffered five years ago. Two facilities and three different doctors later, we were referred to her by our family general practitioner. Dr. Blair saved our daughter from self destruction and misery. My husband and I are grateful beyond words for saving our only daughter when no other treatment or doctor was working for years.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Love Dr. Blair. She is incredibly kind, supportive and compassionate dealing with all my addiction and personality disorders that no other doctor was able to deal with. The best psychologist in town! I owe my health and happiness to her dedication, devotion and support.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr, Blair is a rare GEM. She has surpassed all of our expectation in all ways. My family feels privileged and honored to have worked with her. Her family session and relationship counseling has saved our marriage and family from total disaster in just few sessions.. We love the classy, beautiful office, very kind staff , genuine support and compassion which has been truly remarkable. In such short period of time.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I want to convey my deepest gratitude to Dr. Blair and her great staff. Happy New Year! Thank you for being the best and always sacrificing for your clients. I can’t imagine what my life would be like if I had not found you after looking for months. You have been the answer to all my prayers.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

We feel blessed to have found Dr. Blair. Our daughter had been struggling with severe anxiety and addiction for years. After several attempts at medications and rehab centers, we were referred to Dr. Blair through our family doctor. Dr.?Blair has been a gift to my family and especially my 26 years old daughter who had given up before meeting Dr. Blair last year.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Blair for marital counseling for the past year. We are now closer than ever after many years and able to enjoy intimacy without conflict or lying to each other. We are grateful to Dr. Blair for her vast clinical experience, compassion, empathy and remarkable care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

My wife left a rating for Dr. Blair but I wanted to do the same because we both have benefited from her in family therapy and couples counseling. I thought the least I can do is to acknowledge her contributions and thank her in my own words! She is like no other and my family is grateful!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Happy New Year to the best therapist in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, Dr. Cassidy Blair is like no other. She goes above and beyond any thing I have ever expected! My family and I were about to give up all hope before we found her. You are really lucky if she takes you on as patient. We thank God every day for her care, support and treatment. Her staff are very sweet and welcoming as well.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I am truly lucky to be under the care of Dr. Blair for the last two years. She has compassion, care, experience and is highly skilled. The quality of my life and health has improved and I only her to thank.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Cassidy F. Blair is one of the best doctors anyone can go to. She is very caring, enthusiastic and knowledgeable in her field, she was able to solve some of my most complicated issues that other doctors were not able to do and for this reason and above mentioned distinctive qualities, i would strongly recommend her to anyone who is serious about changing his or her life to make it easier, productive and more joyful

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Cassidy F. Blair's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please see Website www.blairwellnessgroup.com

• French
  • Italian

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2004)

• Eating disorders