Dr. Cassidy F. Blair

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cassidy F. Blair

Dr. Blair has been the most caring, kind, compassionate psychologist I have known. We are grateful for her treatment of our daughter after the severe trauma she suffered five years ago. Two facilities and three different doctors later, we were referred to her by our family general practitioner. Dr. Blair saved our daughter from self destruction and misery. My husband and I are grateful beyond words for saving our only daughter when no other treatment or doctor was working for years.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Blair is the most AWESOME Psychologist and a miracle of our daughter’s life. We thank God daily for her presence.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

LOVE Dr. Blair. She is one of a kind doctor and the most skilled Psychologist. I feel blessed that God brought me into her practice and I can now have a chance at a real authentic life and free from depression, anxiety, codependency, self destructive behavior and addiction.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I truly love Dr. Blair. My life would’ve never been the same if it wasn’t for her help, support, wisdom and vast experience. There’s not a day that I don’t feel the difference after almost 2 years of being under her care. I’ve been battling depression, anxiety and substance abuse for 14 years and have never been able to get any help from any psychologist or doctor until I met Dr. Blair. I continue to be challenged and grow every day. The least I can do to let everyone know that there is hope and answers after a life a darkness if you find the REAL help as I have with Dr. Blair.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

My wife and I were referred to Dr. Blair by our doctors at Cedars Hospital. We have been in therapy with Dr. Blair for almost a year and have finally received the tools, techniques and treatment we never thought would be remotely possible. We both respect and appreciate Dr. Blair more than we can express in words!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Meeting Dr. Blair and being under her care has been a life-changing experience and the most remarkable journey in our daughter’s life. We are incredibly grateful for her dedication and feel very fortunate to have found her through Cedars Sinai Doctors. Dr. Blair is one of a kind and we cant thank her enough.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

My most precious gift was finding Dr. Blair in the last year. I had been battling addiction and depression for years. After many failed treatments, I was blessed to be referred to the most competent and knowledgeable therapist. I cannot thank her enough for saving me from darkness after 28 years. I am beyond grateful to Dr. Blair and her treatment!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have been in therapy and intensive treatment with Dr. Blari for almost 6 months and still get amazed by her level of insight and skill set every time. Dr. Blair is the best psychologist and truly one of a kind. I admire and respect her care, knowledge, integrity and professionalism very much and owe her my soberiety. The support staff are equally kind, gracious and very professional. I consider myself to be very lucky and fortunate to be referred to Dr. Blair.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I adore Dr. Blair. She is the definition of inner and outer beauty. I have a new life and new dreams because of the treatment I have had with Dr. Blair, the best Psychologist in Beverly Hills.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Blair has been the most genuine, compassionate therapist and consistent presence in my life. I had been looking for an interactive psychologist that would work with my personality disorder and addiction but I kept getting fired by all prior therapists because they found me too much to handle. I had never been able to trust any psychologist until recently. Dr. Blair has given me the best intensive treatment in the most caring manner. I love her staff and the office is beautiful so I always look forward to being in the sanctuary of safety and security created by Dr. Blair and gifted by my parents. In my opinion. , Dr. Blair is the best therapist in Beverly Hills. I feel lucky to have her treatment, dedication and care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Cassidy F. Blair's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please see Website www.blairwellnessgroup.com

• French
  • Italian

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2004)

• Eating disorders