Ratings for Dr. Ellen W. Cooke

ACT rocked. Not only was Dr. Cooke very easy to talk to but she answered all of our questions. Her staff from the front entrance and all the way to the back were pleasant, helpful, professional, and caring. I was very impressed with the entire practice.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Cooke certainly is an excellent doctor. She has all the qualities for a doctor and is a true professional. She knows her business and will listen to the patient. I have complete confidence in her capability. All of her staff and the other personnel are first class. The whole clinic is an excellent operation. Dr. Cooke gets six stars.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Excellent Doctor extremely knowledgeable and an excellent listener. Her answers to my questions and concerns were always direct and to the point. I felt comfortable talking with her regarding my concerns and problems. As I stated before she is an excellent doctor supported by a knowledgeable nurse and office staff.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Wow where do I begin! This all happened so fast I was at work and the next minute I'm signing consent forms for surgery that next evening. All my doctors are on my AWESOME list all of the nurses to my techs! Dr. Cooke made me feel so comfortable and informed what a fantastic Dr she is... by the way I'm currently employeed as a ER Unit Clerk at Wesley Woodlawn. So I do know a little something about the my condition and patient satisfaction!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

In my experience, ACT is an excellent facility and Dr. Ellen Cooke and her staff are top notch as well. My treatments there took place on time, were professionally accomplished, and the up beat attitude of everyone was very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Everyone at the clinic was very friendly and helpful. The nurses and Dr. Cooke showed compassion and kindness. They were all very knowledgeable. I will actually miss going there!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Ellen W. Cooke's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

HealthFirst