Ratings for Dr. Savannah D. Stumph

Dr. Stumph is wonderful with my children, she always makes sure that we understand the diagnosis and treatment plan for our children. She has been our pediatrician since their births and treats our kids like her own. We love having her as our doctor!! Her staff is wonderful as well, her nurse stacy cares and always tries to help with the kiddos in office and is great on the phone!! Wouldn't switch doctors for the world!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

The staff refused to treat my daughter when we were 15 minutes late, even though I called in advanceto let them know. I was able to take her to an urgent care about 20 minutes away and receive a breathing treatment she needed. We were established with the practice. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Stumph is fantastic with our children! She gives practical advice and her nurse Stacy is also very helpful on the phone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Dr. Stumph is very knowledgable and takes time to make sure I understand my child's diagnosis and treatment plan. she is funny, a good listener, and my children are at ease with her. Overall, great!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Savannah D. Stumph's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2008)

MSP/BC Med