Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Vodzak

Dr Vodzak was very patient and thorough. She was knowledgeable and directed us appropriately.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Vodzak was awesome, she took the time to explain our options and truly listened to us as parents. My son also liked visits with her. No complaints here, wish there were more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Extremely caring and knowledgeable. Helped us develop a solid plan of care for our child as well as coordinate the input of other specialists

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Vodzak was one of the most caring, detailed and knowledgable doctors I've ever seen. Dr. Vodzak spent a tremendous amount of time with us to fully explain all aspects of the diagnosis and the action plan we would begin to start treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Vodzak.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Vodzak was absolutely great! She really took her time to listen to us and look at my daughters situation. She has a great bedside manor and cares about her patients. She explained things in great detail and made sure you understand what she was talking about. She took the time to answer all of our questions and never made us feel rushed. It was a good experience.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Vodzak was amazing with our son Grahm and with us. She took so much time with us and really listened to our concerns. She was very thorough and explained things in a way that, as lay people, we could understand. I would say that it was one of the best doctor's appts. we have had in a long time. Dr. Vodzak did not act rushed or hurried. She even talked to us about our older son who has had several bouts of MRSA. He was not even a patient that day. I would higly recommend Dr. Vodzak to anyone needing to see a pediatric ID physician.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013