Ratings for Dr. Pavel A. Krykhtin

Deceptive practice, quoted $50, charged $843 in addition to what insurance will pay. Using scary tactics to intimidate elderly patients (in this case 80 years old). Performing root planning at $880 when only routine cleaning for $65 was necessary and wanted to cap 3 teeth for $2,500, also unnecessary (both confirmed by 2 other Dentists and the fact that 4 quadrants root planning 3 hours procedure, was done in less than 1 hour). One dentist before this visit (regretfully changed due to insurance coverage) and another totally unaware of this visit, right after the procedure, diagnosed no gum disease, no infection, no reconstruction necessary. Figure out yourself how honest Dr. Krykhtin is.

Submitted August 14, 2015

Great office! Very customer service oriented staff! Great Dentist! I had a procedure done at Yamato Family Dental and have been going there ever since. Out of all my visits I cant say anything bad about this office! Keep up the good work Dr. Krykhtin!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

This is the best dental experience I've ever had (considering that I hate dental procedures). The office looks brand new and has an overall very positive environment to it. The staff was very professional and super friendly. I didn't have to wait long at all before being seen (considering I have a very busy schedule). Dr. Krykhtin was very friendly, very knowledgeable and went over all of the steps with the procedures performed. He took the time to listen and answer my questions. The procedures went very smoothly and I was very amazed by the state of the art technology that is used at this office. Overall an excellent experience and I would definitely highly recommend Dr. Krykhtin of Yamato Family Dental.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Awesome staff! Very smooth process to make my appointment! The office looked very nice and new! The work was high quality and everything was explained and options given. I would definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Very nice, knowledgeable and professional dentist. Took the time to expalain everything and went over the concerns that I had.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011