Ratings for Dr. William WONG

Dr. Wong did a subpar job on my crown that I had. It felt good at first, but after a couple of days I felt a lot pain.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

My folks have gone to Dr. Wong for many years. My dentist was not available and I had a fractured tooth under a crown with a bad infection. He took me in right away and did a root canal that was not even uncomfortable, and took care of the infection that was already spreading. When I crawled in to his office that morning, holding my mouth because it was so painful, I didn't know what to do. The pain was totally gone by the time I left his office and I will be going back to him for further work. I can't say enough kind things about him and his staff. Thank you, Dr. Wong!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Wong worries more about money than making your mouth healthy. He makes promises he won't keep. He gave me a nice smile, but ruined my molars. He promised that if I had the front teeth fixed he would fix all my molars. Now he will not keep his promise. He is nice but can be a small and petty man.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Prompt. Very nice staff. Explains very thouroughly. Dosen't make you keep coming back.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010