Ratings for Dr. Kenneth I. Light

In all respects, an excellent doctor and surgeon. He repaired another doctor's bungled spinal fusion, requiring two surgeries. His staff is the finest around, and they fought a valiant fight in my behalf with an insurance company that for five years denied my claim to be treated for a devastating injury that I sustained at work.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

dr light did surgery on my husband, replaced 3 vertebras, he did a great job, unfortunately, my husband is still having other problems that are related to his ingury that need attention as well., He wants dr light to do any future serguries he made need. signed very grateful!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr Light saved my life ! I am so lucky my injury didn't happen 50 years ago. Before great Surgeons like Dr Light.. What a caring man to do my surgery. "Happy Thanksgiving" Dr Light and his Staff ! I am able to be with my family today giving THANKS, Thanks to Dr Light ! :D

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I love Dr. Light- He saved my life- He is kind understanding and cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Highly recommend him, he is an excellent surgeon, always punctual, compassionate, very knowledgeable and at each visit have only seen very happy patients ( both before and after surgery).

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Kenneth I. Light's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1976)

AARP