Ratings for Dr. Sundeep Shah

I have been his patient for over than 3 years. He is very knowledgeable. Excellent physician! Taking time to explain things. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Both offices of Premier are poorly run by incompetent staff. Cancelled appts., date changes, even not seeing the doctor but a PA. Website exists but has no info, plus staff does not enter any data. What a shame since Shah is an excellent doctor. Problem is getting past the staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

A very knowledgeable specialist with a great track record.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr.Shah is very professional with a very deep knowledge of Medicine .I am very happy to see him again and again for all my medical needs.very sincere and honest to advise me to take care of myself for preventive health,diet and life style changes.I highly recommend Dr.Sundeep Shah to take care of yourself for preventive healthcare.Service is excellent....Bob

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Shah is an amazing Dr. I really like him. He has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

When we encounter a physician that goes above what their duty calls, it is worth mentioning this to others. That's what I would say to describe the care under the attentive and patient hands of Dr. Shah. It is great to know that there do exists doctors who are not just trying to rush you out the door without a proper assessment and counsel. Thank you Dr. Shah for your patience, expertise and explaining my health issues in layman’s terms so I never leave a visit without any doubts or uncertainties of what is going on. In a world that is robotic and sometimes lacking compassion; you bring a sense of humanity in your care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Shah is a great young physician. I've been spending time trying to find a good internist and nephrologist who knows how to manage my blood pressure. I have had a problem with my blood pressure for over 30 years and it has been very hard to control along with diabetes causing my kidneys to fail slowly. Dr. Shah is very knowledgeable. He took his time explaining me about my condition in a language that non medical people can easily understand. He also reviews all my medications every visit. He listens to what I have to say. I did not expect all this from this young physician. I finally found an ideal internist and nephrologist.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Moving to a new community and trying to replace health care professionals has been a daunting task. I was at the point of trying to list Dr. Oz as my primary physician. During a trip to an urgent care facility it was suggested I try Dr. Shah. I did. He and his assistant couldn't have been more personable or sensitive to my needs and attitude toward medical treatment. Shortly thereafter, I was having some blood pressure issues. I dropped by on my way to a golf game just to have my blood pressure checked. Appropriate questions were asked, and an ekg was taken. Following more observation and questions Dr. Shah strongly suggested I go to the emergency room as a precautionary measure. He sent my records with me, wrote a personal note and called the doctor whom he specifically wanted to see me. After 3 years in The Villages and some trials and errors I have finally found an internist I trust and respect. What a relief!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012