Ratings for Dr. Aruna Sahoo

Treated both me n my pain with 100% focus. After having been treated with several doctors due to an work related injury Dr Sahoo was among the top . She also made me feel like I was her only patient and no matter when I could contact her or her staff for any issue relating to my treatment. Top notch doctor n capital region special surgery is an amazing partnership

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Really good doc she would not give up till she found a way to help with my pain were other doctors just wanted to use drugs for the pain all I was looking for was 50 present relief and that is all I could ask for for the injury I have

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I love Dr. Sahoo. She was able to help relieve pain I have had for many years. Been to many Dr's over the years. Dr Sahoo is the first Dr. Who has been able to make my neck to feel better....

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Stopped going to her, back with my GP who seems to know better. Needle / injection pusher.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Absolutely terrible doctor! If you have CRPS or any complex pain disorder stay far away!! After waiting nearly two hours, I was seen by the dr for under 5 minutes and "diagnosed" with conversion disorder because she simply didn't believe I had CRPS. She also thought that my legs being purple didn't matter because both of them were purple, and that there was no temperature difference in my body and that sleeping too much was caused by depression. I recently saw a top CRPS dr the other day where he was compassionate and was with me for almost four hours. He confirmed my CRPS dx and also dxed me with POTS which explained my sleepiness. Instead of using his hand to check my body temp he used actual equipment that showed that there was a difference of one to ten degrees in my body. Sahoo has no business being a doctor. Don't waste your time. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I have to say that my experience with this doctor beyond disappointing! She lacks compassion, experience and common sense. She is a pain management doctor that does not know how to treat pain. Going to an Urgent Care proved to be a better alternative for me since I was in a serious pain crisis and although I have a documented extremely painful illness, she refused to help me. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I chose Dr. Sahoo based on an agreed treatment plan and as soon as I signed the forms she decided to change the plan at the second visit when I was expected to continue with the opioid treatment for RSD/CRPS ...she advised me at the 2nd visit that she changed her mind and wanted to do injections -after being advised that 18 of them were already administered in the past and failed to provide relief. Its crazy to waste my time and money for this doctors instability or confidence in her treatment plan. Horrible treatment!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I have severe nerve and back pain that was proved by testing, she is good but she keeps on giving me meds that don't take the pain away and make me sick as heck. i just wish they would get my meds right and let the pain go away so maybe i can go on with my life and start loosing some weight because of the pain i can't exercise and been gaining extra pound i don't need.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

She is great. She helped me with my back pain. Im in physical therapy now and I'm feeling much better. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

She is very compassionate and listens. She is knowledgeable in her field and explains information in great detail. She has changed my life.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Aruna Sahoo's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)