Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Diliberto

Great experience. They explained procedure throughly and Dr. and staff was so nice.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Would highly recommend this Dr. Basically a quick, easy, pain free procedure. I thought he was going to have to peel me off the ceiling because I was so nervous, but he and his assistant calmed me down quickly. I have to have another root canal coming up soon, and will drive 2 hours just to see have him do the procedure. Talented, cute, smells great, nice eyebrows, no ear hair...which is important when that's all you have to look at...hahaha!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I saw Dr. Markarian for a root canal yesterday. I won't kid you, I was scared to death. I have never had more than an occasional filling and one crown in all my 57 years. The staff was excellent. Dr. Markarian and his dental assistant Eva are exceptional at their jobs and before to long the procedure was over with and I was on my way. No pain afterwards. Now that's how to have a root canal. Go see Dr. Markarian if you have problems. They will take excellent care of you.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Diliberto and his staff at the Swansea and Mt. Vernon Illinois offices are very sweet people. It's never fun getting our teeth worked on, but it's all worth it.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014