Ratings for Dr. Justin S. Truong

Justin is incredible! Such a gentle, caring man. His adjustments are done manually and with care. He listens to me, but can tell what's wrong by testing different areas of the body. Highly recommend him! I had lower back problems for years and Justin has been able to relieve a lot of the discomfort for me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

The ONLY doctor, medicine, practice, herb, method, etc. I have ever experienced which lasts more than 24 hours. In my case a couple weeks. Wayyyyyy up there. Issue was/is lower back. No final solution unfortunately!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

In 2-3 visits, Dr Justin resolved an ongoing pain in my neck that I had for 20 years. WHEW!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Excellent doctor even with kids. He gives you a lot of informations. The next day I saw him for a leg and back problem, I was feeling better. He readjusted me very well!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Very empathethic, gentle but very effective. Gives exercises to augment treatment, and tells you if he doesn't think he will need to see you again. Lovely man

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Justin creates miracles with your body! I always leave his office feeling 100% better. If he cannot help he will tell you what steps you need to take and will not keep you coming back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have been referring patients to him for years and he has helped all of them beyond expectations. Dr Justin has helped me back from injury to win a state cycling championship in 1 visit. He Inherited his practice from Dr. Turchin and has the same extremely rare talent of "healing" people. I'm afraid I have referred so many that his practice is now beyond full.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Great best ever, hes busy and has a new baby daughter this week. Client for 2 yrs, every time I stop my back goes out. Gotta come back

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. J is wonderful. His work is effective yet gentle. Unlike many chiropractors his goal is to foster his patients independence, rather than dependance on adjustments. His chiropractic skills are augmented by his knowledge of other alternative medicinal practices.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr Justin has been treating me for a year and it's the best I have felt in a decade.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013