Ratings for Dr. Chad K. Booth

My family and I have been in to see Dr. Booth since he's been at Mountainlads Health Center. He is really nice and professional and always explains things when I've had questions about it. We have never had any issues with anything. Sometimes it's hard to get in when you want because he's busy but they always work with you. I even brought my grandma to see him, she has a lot of health issues and its on Medicaid, which basically doesn't cover anything. Dr. Booth treated her with respect and went above and beyond to make sure she was taken care of, he communicated with her in Spanish and made her feel comfortable. I will always appreciate that!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

At first he seems nice, but once you tell him you rather see another dentist, he becomes unprofessional. I never received a cleaning, yet he charged for it anyways but blames billing when I find out. His workers tell me something is covered with my insurance, but secretly charged me for it. Whenever I go in for an appointment I have to come back later to finish up. He either does not have time to do everything I was scheduled for or he 'forgot' to mention I have additional work to be done. I received a filling and it chipped the same day. My tooth was hurting because he decided to do more than just a filling without telling me. But when I go in to get it fixed, it's my fault. I tried to explained why I wanted a new dentist, but he gets excited and calls me angry, sensitive, and argumentative. He said he is the best dentist in town, he has so many patients, and he doesn't understand why 'little things' bothers me. He is extremely rude.

Submitted June 9, 2014