You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William J. Strohman

Dr Dtrohman Is the best Dr I have ever had. He has helped me through a sever back issue I have had over the last five years. All the People at Lifescape are great and always helpful. Jim Geissmann

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Absolutely the best doctor I've ever been to! Dr. Strohman is very knowledgeable in his field and is very attentive to the patient. He takes time to listen to the patient and advise accordingly. He is up to date on his information and treatment and conducts thorough physicals and truly investigates an issue before advising the patient of potential treatments. I will be going to Dr. Strohman as long as I (or he) is still in the Phoenix area and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Just had a checkup at this office after I was seen for knee pain just a few months ago. Was roomed quickly, the physical exam was the most thorough exam I've ever had... I then got results emailed to me with a nice summary of the findings. I've been an administrator in the medical field for 20 years and have interviewed a lot of doctors - Dr Strohman is amongst the top I've encountered with regard to his nature and clinical expertise. My highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Very professional and friendly. Extremely in-depth exam. Spent a lot of time with me. Called personally to follow-up. Great staff and facility.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Awesome! I am new to town needed to see a doctor and I totally lucked out! The staff is great and Dr. Strohman is very considerate and takes the time to speak with you and get all the facts. Also, I didn't wait for a long time, signed in, called my name 10 minutes later!! He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Can not say enough about this staff and doctor. It is quite simply the best doctor I have been too. Takes time to listen, actually is genuinly interested in helping, very efficient and open minded to new medicine. Staff is the nicest around.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Was able to be seen SAME DAY.. By the time the nurse had finished checking my blood pressure, the Doctor knocked on the door... what?? He seemed bright, was easy to talk to and was right on when he diagnosed me. I had been to 2 other docs - one was 45minutes behind and the other saw me for about 2 minutes. I'd recommend this guy to anyone... they even have two 20inch Macs in the waiting room to check email.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

Dr. Strohman is THE BEST!!!!! You get an appointment on the same day that you call, he is quite through and is always on the cutting edge of medicine and technology.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

He has been more than helpful for myself and my husband. We were new to the area and couldn't have picked a better doctor. He is kind, patient, knowlegeable, helpful, efficient and very effective. I would recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

Dr. Strohman takes care of the issue the first time.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

Dr. William J. Strohman's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Updates