Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. MALONEY

Dr. Maloney greeted me with a smile, a handshake, asked me about how my injury occurred and provided a thorough examination. He then checked my x-rays, which the office performed as soon as I arrived, and let me know what the diagnosis was. He discussed treatment options with me and asked if I had any questions. I didn't. He was very thorough, concerned for my well-being, and sent me home without any significant delay. I would definitely see him again. Highly satisfied!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

He didn't really have an answer to what might be wrong or where to turn for more help, other than selling me a boot and telling me good luck.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Maloney today for a chronic arch sprain, and was pleased with his friendly and professional approach. He took the time to listen to my inputs and answer my questions. I was seeking a second opinion, having already seen two podiatrists. Dr. Maloney did a better job of explaining the condition and what to expect. I had been worried about the foot being swollen and stiff for so many weeks, but I left the office assured that the foot was healing OK, the complications being characteristic of this tendon sprain. My last visit to a podiatrist had left me hanging, without even a comment on the chronic stiffness and pain that had been getting worse, not better. One podiatrist had told me that cortisone did not help this sort of tendon sprain, but later I didn't understand why cortisone would not at least diminish the swelling and stiffness of the foot, even if it didn't help the tendon heal. Dr. Maloney explained that cortisone could actually impede the healing of the tendon. He did not push for unnecessary treatments, and left any follow-up appointment up to my discretion. The staff and front office were also very helpful and accommodating. I had called in Friday and was given an appointment the very next Monday at the Catonsville location, first thing in the morning. The positive reviews from various web sites on Dr. Maloney agree with my own experience. The few negative reviews about the doctor and the staff do not apply. Note that the patient portal was excellent, in that I could fill out the medical history, etc. beforehand at home and take the time to do it right.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I have been experiencing foot and ankle pain for months. I unfortunately waited until the pain became unbearable to seek medical attention. I found the practice via Aetna's website and after calling the office, was able to get an appointment in the very same week. Everyone I made contact with at the practice was very nice- from checking in, to having x-rays completed and seeing Dr. Maloney. I have already recommended the practice to a friend and will definitely return should I continue to need medical assistance. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I appreciate the care provided by Dr Maloney. I hope that I will be able to complete my care with Dr Maloney. Thank you for your kindness and consideration.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

My first time experience, at Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland in Columbia, more than met my expectations. Thank you for your great service!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Patrick J. MALONEY's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2007)

Pacificare