Ratings for Dr. Benjamin T. Howard

Dr. Howard was fantastic. He is very thorough and gentle in explaining procedures, possible complications, and why he recommends what he does. He also helped calm my concerns by explaining well what the likelihood of certain things happening are. After my surgery, he even called personally that night to ask how I'm doing and make sure I'm okay. I was very impressed with his bedside manner and skill. My surgery was very well done and I had almost no swelling or pain - didn't have to use nearly any of the pain meds. I felt very well taken care of and comfortable the entire time. I've already recommended him to my friends. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

The doc has a Good hand at surgery but had difficult time finding vein on arm to start the drip. It was the most painful part, took about 3 different attempts on both arms to succeed.however have no such complaint with the actual surgery part as such. Very good job done. I would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013