Ratings for Dr. Terence L. Moraczewski

I had my annual physical with doctor Moraczewski and got a surprising bill later in the mail. It was $200 some dollars. I was shocked. I called up the office asking why I was billed for an annual physical while it should have been fully covered by my insurance. I was told that the reason I was billed for the $200 some amount was due to the doctor’s spending 15 minutes in answering my questions. How ridiculous! I never knew I was not supposed to ask my doctor questions during the check-up and that he had zero interest in my health but timing me for additional dollars! I was beyond upset when I heard their explanation. I could not believe my ears and definitely will not pay this $200 dollars bill which should never have been sent to me at all! And certainly I will caution anybody who plans to visit this doctor. You might want to bring a timer with you to avoid being billed for “additional” questions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I'm so happy to have Dr Moraczewski as my doctor. I couldn't think of going anywhere else and seeing another doctor. I can honestly say I've never had any problems, complaints, concerns or issues with him or his office in Alpharetta

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

We have reached a new level of incompetence with this practice. It has been three weeks since my labs for an intestinal disorder and cholesterol check and nobody has yet contacted me with the results. Today, I discovered that, after waiting three weeks, no cholesterol test was performed. I am unable to access my reports on their website because their office must first send me an email with security information that would allow me to review this on their website. After discovering that they have 3 different spellings of my last name, and after correcting this three times, I still have yet to receive the coveted email. I do not know if I am well or dying. The doctor is impossible to get on the phone and I cannot email him without first getting the initial email from their office. This reminds me a bad Abbot and Costello movie. The worst service experience ever.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

We moved to Alpharetta in 2007, and having had the same family physician for 20 years carefully researched to find Dr. Moraczewski. I found him to be very attentive and obviously brilliant. I especially liked that he visited with me until my questions were completely and thoroughly answered, a quality which probably makes him late to many of his later appointments. I'm proud to say he'll be my doctor for a long time, but I'll always try to make sure I see him early in the day.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Great doctor with excellent bed-side manner who has used God's gift accordingly. Highly recommend him to all. Hate the office. He needs to open his own practice. His treatment plans are very accurate and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Great doctor! I've always been impressed with the attention that Dr. Moraczewski shows when I've met with him, the only downside to this is that because he treats all patients this way he can sometimes be a little late but it's well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Love the doc, hate, hate, hate the practice.He really cares about me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Moraczewski is a very helpful and knowledgeable physician. He spends quality time with me during my visits. He caught and correctly diagnosed a pulmonary issue I had during a routine physical. My previous doctor's physical did not include a chest XRAY which would have caught the issue. I highly recommend Dr. Moraczewski.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Knowledgeable - Professional - Courteous - Cannot ask for more from a Doctor !!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

First time visitor to Dr. Moraczewski and just for a routine check-up. I was amazed by how much time he was willing to spend with me and the depth of discussion he was willing to have. If the NFFM facility allows me to keep him as a regular doctor, I think I will. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Terence L. Moraczewski's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1993)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan