Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Munne

Dr. Munne front office is warm and welcoming. I could not have found a better Periodontist than her. Her exams are thorough and informative. She is caring, gentle and professional as well as her staff. Her assistants took there time to inform me about the post surgery instructions, and toke good care of me the of my surgery. Can't wait to be back!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

It was great! It's strange to enjoy going to your dentist as much as you do when you come here. It's the best experience I've had in Houston and I've seen quite a few of the dentists around town.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I had a DEEP cleaning which is typically uncomfortable. At Dr. Munne's office, the experience was great. The front office is warm and inviting. The hygienist and assistants made the 2 hour procedure fly right by. She was very effective, gentle, and kind. Dr. Munne as always, is caring and there for you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Munne and staff are very caring. Everything is explained clearly before any treatment. I've had a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have a difficult plaque problem so my cleaning is more painful than most. Armando does a very thorough cleaning. Always informs me of next step. always aware of my tolerance to the procedure

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr, Munne for 18 plus years, I've always received excellent care and everyone is pleasant and professional. I would have no problem referring someone to this office if they are ever in need of periodontal care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Munne is the best! I have been coming here for the past three years. She has done two gum grafts and I am so pleased with my results! The staff is friendly and professional. Great location as well. I will continue coming here for all my dental needs.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Munne and her staff are great ! I've been a patient since 2006 and have always been very happy with their services. Last year she fit me for an anti snoring appliance which has worked extremely well and allowed me to stop using a CPAP machine. Her and her staff are attentive and take the time to answer any questions I have had.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Munne is an outstanding periodontist and physician. She has taken care of my family for many years. She has my complete confidence and trust.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016