Ratings for Dr. Douglas R. Burka

Had a gall bladder removal. He was extremely nice and helpful. A bedside maner that is is rare these days. Follow ups were informative and he listened. No hesitation if I need a surgeon again.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Thourough, patient and excellent. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I had my appendix removed at the Southern Maine Medical Center by Dr. Burka while on vacation. In less than 8 hours, I was admitted, operated on and released. Every member of the staff was friendly, polite and cordial to my wife and I. The surgery went extremely well and the scars are small and discrete. Dr. Burka was nice and professional, explaining the process to me every step of the way. And he's been following up on my condition ever since, through phone calls and e-mails, considering that I am a Canadian resident and had to drive back a few days after my surgery. I am very pleased with the service I received and strongly recommend Dr. Burka and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. Douglas R. Burka's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Biddeford, ME