Ratings for Dr. Gordon G. Patterson

Dr. Patterson was professional, helpful, and considerate. No beating around the bush and he didn't "sugar coat" the truth. I have been to physicians before who just want you to keep coming back over and over, collecting an office visit. Dr. Patterson asked questions and kept working until he got to the core of the problem. I prefer a physician who will take care of the problem by diving right in as opposed to someone who just wants to pad their pockets by making you come back for more (of nothing). The most recent staff there are helpful and considerate. I have been there an handful of times over the last 10 years and I am greatful for the quality of I recieved every visit. Even if a couple times I didn't like what I heard, in the end he knew what he was talking about. This is why I go back and will continue.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Knows his business. Takes time to make sure he has all the facts. Doesn't suffer fools very well, but neither do I. I don't go to visit, I go to be treated and get well as quickly as possible and that's why I go to MediQuick when I'm sick. I don't care if he likes me, I just want to be taken care of and he does just that. He's smart and he's efficient and he's a good doctor. That's what matters.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Patterson is gruff and sometimes short tempered but he is competent and honest.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

I'm NOT pleased.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2006

Dr. Gordon G. Patterson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Harrison, AR