Ratings for Dr. Daniel Khaimov

Great doctor. Very thorough. I loved his staff. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

OMG! Dr. K has been an angel!!!! He has addressed every spinal pain issue. He his warm and caring and goes the extra mile to do the best for his patient. He is a great listener and always is accessible to me at the touch of a text of phone call. God bless him. For him, I am not just a patient, but a human being in need of his medical professional and personalized attention. God bless him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. khaimov is a dedicated and personable double board certified pain management and anesthesiologist. I went to him for severe back pain. He treats his patients like they are his only patients, his care Is individualized. He treats his patients with dignity and respect and is extremely intelligent and innovative in his approach. I highly recommend him, he is a wonderful doctor. Christine Telesco

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Khaimov is an amazing physician and a caring person. He has cared for me and for my bad back for many years. His treatments have been very effective. For many years I suffered with pain until I found him. I am so happy. I very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Daniel Khaimov's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)