Ratings for Dr. Morgan C. Ferguson

I love Dr. Ferguson and his staff. So caring and knowledgeable and professional. He has always taken the time to answer all of my questions and explain procedures in detail. I am very happy with him and his staff. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Great doctor! He was so nice and polite with me, as well as the staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Very poor and rude staff. I waited for 15 minutes for my appointment and thought about leaving. I had to work with my insurance to dispute some charges while his staff continued to contact me about my balance. Try a different doctor.

Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Ferguson is a great dentist, I saw him 2 years back for the first time & I was very nervous seeing a dentists. He made my visit very comfortable & the staff was very polite. I recommend Dr. Ferguson to a lot of my friends. Thank you...... :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Very gentle and helpful. The assistance are also very friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr.Morgan "Colby" Ferguson is awesome. So glad I was referred to him, he has helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010