Ratings for Dr. Damon M. Fellman

Very helpful and thorough. I have not had a seizure in 6 years and the does not make me feel footy. I learn something new every visit. My favorite doctor! His secretary is very concerned and helps a lot.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I've suffered from headaches my entire life and finally found Dr. Fellman. He spent lots of time with me, is very calm and patient, and is so knowledgable about the latest in headache/migraine treatments. After seeing every type of provider, taking every kind of test for so many years, I'm so glad I FINALLY found him. I finally have significant relief.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

a wonderful doctor but his staff cannot get insurance forms filled out correctly

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

All I can say is he is a great doctor !!!!!Used this doctor for myself years ago. And I now take my dad to him who has dementia!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Very helpful and knowledgeable. I had several different concerns and he was patient and attentive. Very pleased with the visit.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr. Fellman is a diamond in the rough. He is caring, compassionate, and takes the time to identify the issue and treat the best way possible. I never feel rushed and honestly think he has been the best doctor to date!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

very helpful and patient. listened and explained. I know a lot more about my condition than I did before. I really liked that he personally wrote out the instructions, that helped me when I was home.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

explained problems and plans very clearly. seemed very knowledgeable and took the time to be sure that I understood. Very pleasant and calm. Office staff was very helpful in arranging tests and getting back to me quickly about results. I feel much better with the medication.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I had an emergent situation and I was not granted an appointment despite the fact that I was in the hospital and wanted to follow up. Absolutely ridiculous that the doctor and/or staff clearly doesn't care about patients.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

very knowledgeable and kind. an old fashioned doctor in a very good way

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Damon M. Fellman's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Ameritas