Ratings for Dr. Zachariah M. Deyoung

It would be difficult to find a worse physician in Michigan than Deyoung. I do not understand how he was able to obtain a medical degree. After many years of working in a major hospital I thought I had seen it all but this quack is a totally new breed!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I have been a nurse for well over thirty years and I have worked with at least one hundred physicians by now but Dr. Deyoung is definitely among the worst I have ever encountered. What a waste of a medical degree!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

this is got to be the worst doctor i have ever met. i moved my child up to grayling from Detroit, my son never got sick the whole 3 years being alive and living in Detroit. after moving up to the woods my son crashed ended up in hospital, later found out hes allergic to everything outside. this Dr told cps that i was not giving my child the meds he needed, upturned my house, tried to get me to bring my child back to him for the review for cps. i refused took him to different Dr low and behold his claims were totally wrong, all he wants is money, this all started because we missed a refill apt., very stereotypical, i have tattoos so he looked down on me, thinks everyone is out to get pills, wouldn't even treat a sinus infection in a asthma patent i had to go to er after a week

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

..................................................................................

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Very arrogant and judgmental not knowing prior medical history, diagnosis based on his judgement without proper testing or prior knowledge of test by previous physicians were added to my medical records, In my 3 office visits I believe I may have learned more about him then he did me! He disrespected his nurse (who was new) in front of me. Those being a few minor issues without details. I have avoided at all cost to go back but recently (apx. 1 yr. later ) needed medical attention I called the office to see if I could visit someone else beside DR. Deyoung to assist, I was given an attitude and told I would need his permission to transfer within the office, I received several calls telling me NO, basically being Physician less, I had to seek another apox. 30 miles away accepting new patients. Today was my first visit and received more help, cure, compassion and comfort in my first visit then I did with DR. Deyoung in three visits. I personally feel he is young, arrogant,dis respective of not only his staff but other physician diagnosis based on actual testings and patient history. He clearly stated to me he is different from the others and that he is. In this review I would like to inc. I have a reputable job, I am a smoker, I do not have any drug or alcohol issues. I could never recommend this doctor as he has been my worst experience in over 40 years.

Submitted September 15, 2015

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen, its always come back in a few weeks (money hungry) will not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Deyoung has been my Dr. for over a year and every time I visit, he is thorough and polite. He shows concern, and I feel comfortable taking my son to him when our family doctor isn't available.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I found Dr. Deyoung to be very thorough and confident, After moving from downstate and needing a new doctor. I'm glad I found him. I like the fact that he does not give out drugs without a very good reason.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

He's quick to judge. Doesn't even look at your past or drug test you, yet throws up the red flag like a proud, Islamic extremest. Thanks for making my straight and narrow wife cry, Douche.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

He was very thorough. He made sure to only keep me on treatments that were safe and indicated for my condition. The person writing the comments below is obviously a drug seeker and should be ignored.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013