Ratings for Dr. Zachariah M. Deyoung

..................................................................................

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Very arrogant and judgmental not knowing prior medical history, diagnosis based on his judgement without proper testing or prior knowledge of test by previous physicians were added to my medical records, In my 3 office visits I believe I may have learned more about him then he did me! He disrespected his nurse (who was new) in front of me. Those being a few minor issues without details. I have avoided at all cost to go back but recently (apx. 1 yr. later ) needed medical attention I called the office to see if I could visit someone else beside DR. Deyoung to assist, I was given an attitude and told I would need his permission to transfer within the office, I received several calls telling me NO, basically being Physician less, I had to seek another apox. 30 miles away accepting new patients. Today was my first visit and received more help, cure, compassion and comfort in my first visit then I did with DR. Deyoung in three visits. I personally feel he is young, arrogant,dis respective of not only his staff but other physician diagnosis based on actual testings and patient history. He clearly stated to me he is different from the others and that he is. In this review I would like to inc. I have a reputable job, I am a smoker, I do not have any drug or alcohol issues. I could never recommend this doctor as he has been my worst experience in over 40 years.

Submitted September 15, 2015

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen, its always come back in a few weeks (money hungry) will not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Deyoung has been my Dr. for over a year and every time I visit, he is thorough and polite. He shows concern, and I feel comfortable taking my son to him when our family doctor isn't available.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I found Dr. Deyoung to be very thorough and confident, After moving from downstate and needing a new doctor. I'm glad I found him. I like the fact that he does not give out drugs without a very good reason.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

He's quick to judge. Doesn't even look at your past or drug test you, yet throws up the red flag like a proud, Islamic extremest. Thanks for making my straight and narrow wife cry, Douche.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

He was very thorough. He made sure to only keep me on treatments that were safe and indicated for my condition. The person writing the comments below is obviously a drug seeker and should be ignored.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Well,I think he is a nice man with the abilities to help a lot of people. I went to him becuse my last doctor and I did see eye to eye on things. The staff and the doctor have been great! Thanks for all your help.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr. DeYoung because my doctor relocated too far for me to drive. Today's initial appointment should have been basic. Go over history and past/present meds, concerns etc. Dr. DeYoung first approached me in the exam room with a leaflet about obtaining pain medication fraudulently and a printout of doctors I'd seen in last yr. Obviously I was confused. After humiliating me with that paper and drilling me about the 12 Vicodin and penicillin I received at the ER almost 1 mo prior due to an abscessed tooth, he then realized that I was NOT seeking pain meds. In fact I made this appointment to see him almost two months ago. after going over my history, he then tells me that he does not have the training or education to treat me and prescribe the 4 medications I was prescribed by my previous doctor! He's an MD....that should have been sufficient training to do so. He rubbed me the wrong way. $188 for todays office visit to establish as new patient. Appalled & hurt.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013