Ratings for Dr. Alex Garrido-Zambrano

Wonderful Doctor ! Help me with all my health issues , dedicated and marvelous , love to see Dr. Garrido

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I found the staff on the whole to be very good. Quite the opposite of what I read on the 2 reviews posted. Perhaps those folks were not feeling well and just pretty sensitive and cranky.the young man who took me back to the blood pressure was intelligent attentive funny listened well and gets a five star rating. For the record my name is Jim Richardson and I think Dr Garrido is terrific. I have quite a few different ailments he took plenty of blood to run all kinds of tests and took the time to go over each and every point with me and answer any questions that I happen to have I recommend the staff and the doctor highly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Reception/Registration staff at the Center for Medical Arts are often brusk, to the point of rudeness, and not very helpful. Scheduling staff receive no stars. However, nursing staff are great. Dr. Garrido is BRILLIANT. He strives to be on time, yet takes all the time he needs with each patient. He treats patients (and I have taken several friends and family members as well as myself to see him) with courtesy and patience. His medical knowledge is current and specializes in geriatric care. I followed Dr. Garrido from Shawnee Health (much better managed than the Center for Medical Arts) to the CMA because he is so good. I just wish he worked at a facility whose managers knew something about scheduling and customer service. Those aspects of that place haven't change in 40 years. What has happened is that they now have a top notch geriatric physician in Dr. Garrido. If you want the best care available in southern Illinois, Dr. Garrido is the best there is!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Dr. Garridos nurses took my blood pressure 4 x in 3 minutes. The receptionist kept me in line 10 minutes ignoring me while I was being late for the appt.Once I got into.this Dr. He was arrogant. For a patient to have throwing up headaches for over a year, no tests ordered said nothing was wrong. Nurses asked me personal qestioms not even pertaining to my visit. The doctor commented on another problem I had and had no buisness when it was read by a specialist! Was not.even in his line of seciality. Didn't solve any.of my problems. Waste of tax payers money. And mine. do not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013