Ratings for Dr. Patrick W. Martin

Love love love Dr. Martin! My kids see him ages 3 and 8 months and he has been very helpful with many concerns with my 8 month old. He has never acted like he was in a hurry always sat down and talked to you face to face give you information that you wouldn't even think about asking. He isn't afraid to refer you to a specialist if needed. My youngest son has chronic constipation and after a failed attempt on medication he has referred us to a pediatric gastrointestinal specialist. My 3 year old was very open and not shy on the first visit which he normally would be. He is great with kids! I will be making him my PCP in Jan. Have recommend him to many!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Martin delivered my son when he was practicing in Poteau, Oklahoma. I find him a very knowledgeable doctor and one that takes his time and listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

What a great experience. Super nice guy, intelligent and most importantly he actually listened to what I had to say. Very helpful and took the time to explain some things.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Martin is a great physician and is highly knowledgeable. He takes time to listen to his patients and provides quality feedback and care. I highly recommend him. I don't like the wait but it beats waiting in the ER. One of his nurses that calls is rude that's why I gave them a 4 out of 5. Everyone else is polite.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Very caring and nice. really like him but his staff now that another story waiting over an hour and asked if maybe he was stuck at the hospital and if i needed to come back but everyone was so unhelpful and said they didnt know where he was.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Martin is very caring, compassionate, and a skilled doctor. I like the way he takes his time and really listens. Our family is very pleased with him and we highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Martin sits before you and talks to you face to face, while he keys info into his computer. He spends lots of time with patients, is very thorough and very professional. Great.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010