Ratings for Dr. Brent C. Morgan

Dr. Morgan is the most arrogant doctor I ever met. He basically ignored everything my husband and I were saying and attempted to make us feel stupid every time we attempted to explain something or ask a question. He then seemed to get increasingly irritated when he discovered my husband could not undergo an MRI because of other medical issues (metal in his body). See this physician at your own riak.. I wouldn't allow him to touch my pet! I've known several surgeons (not neurosurgeons) and can honestly say Dr. Morgan was the only one to be openly rude and hostile.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I was greeted right away by his office and seen by Dr. Morgan very quickly. He spent a great deal of time expressing his concerns with my lifestyle habits and how they could be affecting why I was having the pain I was having. I also had a herniation in which surgery would fix. He fully explained all my options and the plan for recovery. I would highly recommend him because I felt like he didn't rush to surgery as my only option.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I have to say, this doctor and his office staff RUINED my life!!!! I kept calling on 3 consecutive days, each day, I had worse and worse symptoms. Instead of telling me to go to the ER RIGHT AWAY, they kept telling me, “well if it gets worse” and “if you can’t urinate anymore then go to the ER” I followed their advice, I trusted them, but by the time my bladder shut down and I couldn’t urinate anymore, it was too late! I was rushed to the emergency room and had to have emergency surgery because my herniation at L4/L5 went from 6mm to 11mm!!!! I have cauda equina now and my life will NEVER be normal EVER again. He also has the WORST bedside manner! I was laying on the hospital bed after emergency surgery, 26 years old and not knowing if I will ever WALK or have a normal life again and he walks in complaining my insurance hasn’t paid for a couple of days that I was in the hospital. REALLY? Please please please find another doctor if you have a herniation, don’t let him ruin your life as well.

Submitted November 12, 2015

Luckily for me I was looking for a Dr. that could fix what was wrong with me (ruptured disc L-4,L-5) and get me back to work as a firefighter. I like an all business approach and wasn't looking for a fluffy feel good experience. Dr. Morgan was extremely professional and very matter of fact., exactly what I wanted. I've seen him on two different occasions. The first visit he recommended steroid injections due to a bulging disc. Unfortunately 4 years later I suffered a more significant injury and he recommended surgery. I am now 6 years post surgery and have lived a complete pain free life since the surgery. I have been able to perform all duties of a firefighter and feel that in am currently in the best shape of my career. I feel that Dr. Morgan delivered exactly what he said the surgery would do for me. I have and will continue to recommend him to fellow co-workers, family and friends. Thank you Dr. Morgan.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I've never been a patient of Dr. Morgans, but i have worked with him many times in surgery. He is one of the most arrogant persons you will ever meet. Treats his co-workers extremely poorly. The other negative reviews on this site don't surprise me at all. My advice is to find someone else who will treat you with respect.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Morgan was very good to me. I saw him 7 years prior for the same issue, herniated discs in c5/6, and c6/7 plus spinal stenosis. He did not do surgery the first time, though I suspect many would. The second bout with this issue he did lay out all the treatment options, but recommended surgery. He answered all of my questions, told me what to expect and treated me courteously and with respect. He isn't someone you go to for small talk, but, wasn't arrogant or telling me I had to have one option over another. His staff has been very good, always helpful and cheerful. they have been very knowledgable and have answered all questions cheerfully and accurately. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Great neurosurgeon. Very conservative. Treated my wife without surgery and she is better even though other surgeon recommended surgery

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

This surgeon is good only if you are having alight threating illness and there are no other doctor. He is good at what he does, may be he is better. This doctors doesn't not explain much and doesn't calm his patient beside just looking or exploring for his surgical interest. Its the bad attitude and non-sympahetic and caring part that bothered me the most. If you get a wrong test done and it is not exactly as he told you. His attitude starts from that and usually he doesn't spend much time with patient to discuss or calm them down and show them treatment options. ONCE AGAIN YOU GOD TO HAVE SURGERY AND NO OTHER OPTION GO HERE. It is my personal experience and Opinion. Take and please take second or third or more opinion before any surgery. good luck folks God bless you all.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Top knotch DR. He was very knowledgable and saved my sisters life as far as i am concerned.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Some of the negative reviews below are shocking to me. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Morgan. His office staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Morgan was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I didn't find him arrogant at all like some of the reviews stated. He seems to be a very conservative doctor. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Brent C. Morgan's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental