Ratings for Dr. Brent C. Morgan

My wife was seen by this 'doctor' several years ago after a severe fall ... During spinal injections he kept asking the attending R.N. what was my wife crying about ? Arrogance personified !!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

He is arrogant, refuses to let you ask any questions and is extremely narrow minded. Did not tell me the MRI showed I had abnormal marrow findings, also did not tell me about the bone tumors. Pretty much said there's nothing I can do for you but an ESI. Since I wasn't a surgical candidate he was done with me. I have 2 herniated discs and an annular tear but according to him I'm not in any pain. I do not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I am just starting to make appointment with Dr. Morgan. He was recommend to me by one of my friend which he has was his patient for last 20 years. The start is great and his staff were able to add me to already his busy schedule. I can not wait to see him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Morgan performed my neck surgery 5 years ago and it was an immediate success. I have not had any pain since.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Morgan is the most arrogant doctor I ever met. He basically ignored everything my husband and I were saying and attempted to make us feel stupid every time we attempted to explain something or ask a question. He then seemed to get increasingly irritated when he discovered my husband could not undergo an MRI because of other medical issues (metal in his body). See this physician at your own riak.. I wouldn't allow him to touch my pet! I've known several surgeons (not neurosurgeons) and can honestly say Dr. Morgan was the only one to be openly rude and hostile.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I was greeted right away by his office and seen by Dr. Morgan very quickly. He spent a great deal of time expressing his concerns with my lifestyle habits and how they could be affecting why I was having the pain I was having. I also had a herniation in which surgery would fix. He fully explained all my options and the plan for recovery. I would highly recommend him because I felt like he didn't rush to surgery as my only option.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I have to say, this doctor and his office staff RUINED my life!!!! I kept calling on 3 consecutive days, each day, I had worse and worse symptoms. Instead of telling me to go to the ER RIGHT AWAY, they kept telling me, “well if it gets worse” and “if you can’t urinate anymore then go to the ER” I followed their advice, I trusted them, but by the time my bladder shut down and I couldn’t urinate anymore, it was too late! I was rushed to the emergency room and had to have emergency surgery because my herniation at L4/L5 went from 6mm to 11mm!!!! I have cauda equina now and my life will NEVER be normal EVER again. He also has the WORST bedside manner! I was laying on the hospital bed after emergency surgery, 26 years old and not knowing if I will ever WALK or have a normal life again and he walks in complaining my insurance hasn’t paid for a couple of days that I was in the hospital. REALLY? Please please please find another doctor if you have a herniation, don’t let him ruin your life as well.

Submitted November 12, 2015

Luckily for me I was looking for a Dr. that could fix what was wrong with me (ruptured disc L-4,L-5) and get me back to work as a firefighter. I like an all business approach and wasn't looking for a fluffy feel good experience. Dr. Morgan was extremely professional and very matter of fact., exactly what I wanted. I've seen him on two different occasions. The first visit he recommended steroid injections due to a bulging disc. Unfortunately 4 years later I suffered a more significant injury and he recommended surgery. I am now 6 years post surgery and have lived a complete pain free life since the surgery. I have been able to perform all duties of a firefighter and feel that in am currently in the best shape of my career. I feel that Dr. Morgan delivered exactly what he said the surgery would do for me. I have and will continue to recommend him to fellow co-workers, family and friends. Thank you Dr. Morgan.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I've never been a patient of Dr. Morgans, but i have worked with him many times in surgery. He is one of the most arrogant persons you will ever meet. Treats his co-workers extremely poorly. The other negative reviews on this site don't surprise me at all. My advice is to find someone else who will treat you with respect.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Morgan was very good to me. I saw him 7 years prior for the same issue, herniated discs in c5/6, and c6/7 plus spinal stenosis. He did not do surgery the first time, though I suspect many would. The second bout with this issue he did lay out all the treatment options, but recommended surgery. He answered all of my questions, told me what to expect and treated me courteously and with respect. He isn't someone you go to for small talk, but, wasn't arrogant or telling me I had to have one option over another. His staff has been very good, always helpful and cheerful. they have been very knowledgable and have answered all questions cheerfully and accurately. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Brent C. Morgan's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1989)