Ratings for Dr. Samantha R. Besser

My son who is 12 needed a root canal, My son suffers from extreme fear and anxiety with dentists therefore I knew it would be a challenge for any dentist so I searched for someone within my insurance scope, I called about 6 endodontist offices and finally decided upon Dr Besser based on her office staff opinion of her, which was very true, she was patient and explained to my son each step she performed, she made a very difficult sitution much better!! I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a root canal!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I went their for a root canal and their endodontist (Dr. Samantha Besser) is fantastic!!! She has a great "chairside" manner (that's a funny phrase, but I believe is what they say), is patient and explains things as she's going and really seems to care both about her work and my well being and comfort during and after the procedure. While it's never fun to get a root canal, she makes it as painless an experience as possible. She also gave me pain medication to assure that I wasn't in any pain whatsoever later on. She even called me the next day to check in and see how I was feeling! Now that is personalized service! HIGHLY recommend her and this office.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010