Ratings for Dr. Maged Fouad

This man has no business being a doctor of any kind. You wait 50-60 minutes past your appt time, only to be treated like a second class citizen and a waste of his time. He abandons patients. No certified letter which is law, no weaning off your medications. Always has his face in his computer, and doesn't listen to what you say. I told him that my EKG came back ok, and not 5 minutes later he asked if my EKG was ok. I've asked him questions only to be laughed at. All he wants to do is keep prescribing pain pills. They tout that they have a bunch of services, yet after being a patient for 4 years I was never once offered any of them. During my time as a patient, he messed up my medications quite often. And I always had to spend more time going to find him at one of the locations in order to get the right prescription. He abandoned me as a patient because I stood up to him for making me wait almost an hour past my appt time. He schedules patients at 8:00am yet he doesn't even come in until 8:30am. Confirmed this with staff members. I called him out on it and his solution was to have them schedule as the first appt after lunch! One of his nurse practioners is almost as rude as he is and doesn't pay attention. I was crying about being in pain and she said she felt like I needed an anti depressant, to which I replied that I'd been on them for 20 years. So much for knowing your patient. Look at the chart before sticking your foot in your mouth. He is rude, pompous, and egotistical. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Fouad, his assistant Physician Abby, the physical therapy staff, the surgical center staff, and the administrative staff at the office (Green, OH), are all very professional, caring, and very prompt with callbacks for any concerns (usually same day). They have provided exemplary care, in all facets of my treatment. I know that it may be a bit difficult, for new patients, regarding screening and questioning, as well as treatment adjustments, the first few months, but if you stay with them, follow your treatments, and give honest feedback on what works and what doesn't, they will help you to get the most out of your treatments to help you feel better! It is very convenient that the pain management office, physical therapy center, and minor surgery/ procedure center, are all located in the same building. It all seems to work seamlessly, which is wonderful! An overall great physician/ office/ treatment experience! Thank You, Dr. Fouad, Abby Barr, and staff!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

When I saw Dr. Fouad, from February 2016-November 2016, he assured me he had many patients with my condition and he will get me better. I have not only neck and lower back problems, but the worst is my neuropathy in my feet. He said we would work hand in hand with medicine. The medicine he gave me was far less than I needed and was very frustrating. I told him that and like someone said also on this blog, he's too busy with his computer and then he stops, he tells what's next without even listening to me. He did give me a spinal block, but he also said there would be slight anasthesia. There was NONE. I felt every bit of it. When I told him in my next appointment, I was rather upset and he said he won't charge, because another patient said the same thing. Plus the nerve block didn't help at all. Here's the fun part, my ex went with me one day to the appt, and he suggested an MRI for my neck. First, the nurse called to say insurance wouldn't approve it. Then she called back to say they did. At that time, I asked if it was just my neck or is he including my lower back. She said only neck. I told her I wanted my lower lunar too. She came back on the phone and said he wants to examine you before he orders an MRI. So I went to my next appt and played on his computer and I could tell he was mad about something. Without even examining my spine he said put his computer aside and said "I'm not going to order a lumbar MRI for you". I asked why and he said "because I don't think you need one". I said you've never examined my back and you would have thought I stabbed him! He went BAZERK!! Like how could HE a perfect dr ever forget to do that. So he told me I can't be his patient anymore. I was in shock. I was telling truth, he had never examined my back before but he always concentrated on my feet. Plus when we got into the back lobby area, me still stunned, I dropped my lipstick and he said "here you go mam" all condescending. He THREW it so hard on the desk, it flew across the room. All the staff saw it. And I had to leave without my prescription, and it takes a while to find a pain clinic to get into. He was 0 professional, I've never had a dr throw my lipstick before, and his staff just watched in horror. One lady spoke up and said "he just meant to put it on the desk". Yeah right. And I went to him for 9 months, passed every test, etc. And goes off on me saying well you never checked my spine. I was still stunned when I got in my car. And obviously I needed something in the meantime to find another pain Dr, my general dr Sharma in Medina would not help me just for one month. She wouldn't help me now, but she had helped before I saw this quack. She said she'd rather see a pain specialist give it to me. Well DUH I don't have one anymore and need time to find one, idiot. Now I know why Drs refer to other specialists. They are all in a click. Don't go to this dr or dr sharma in medina.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Fouad has really helped me to increase my activities and quality of life. I have two separate orthopedic issues/ injuries, Arthritis, and chronic pain. He has reviewed my issues, medications, etc. and suggested and performed minimally invasive techniques to help my pain levels. I think that some of the negative reviews of Dr. Fouad and his staff have been very unfair. He and his staff have always been corteous and professional with me. I am amazed that he is able to keep up with at least two practices and the surgery center, as well as ongoing training, and still provide excellent care to his patients. He is a very talented, skilled, and caring doctor. I think maybe his efficient manner may come off as rude to some people, but I honestly just believe it to be his efficiency/ organization/ professionalism. ...and if you have questions, ask them! He will fully answer you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

He made me feel so helpless, like I was lying to him. He was rude and inconsiderate and I left in tears. I didn't want to take narcotic pain meds so for years I only used Ibuprofen. I now have colitis and am unable to take many things. He said I was not taking the medicine I was on which was the lowest strength percocet. he said the only way it wouldn't show up in my urine test is if I don't take it. I NEVER missed it because it seemed to work better at night. I only took one a day at bedtime and he took me off. He treated me like I was a drug abuser! I will never see him again at this office and may end up leaving for somewhere else. I do not think a doctor has the right to treat people like this. This is the only time I have seen him. I never wanted to go to pain management but my doctor at Crystal Clinic sent me there for my arthritis pain.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I've been try to deal with chronic pain for 20 years. This doctor does not listen to what you say. Always distracted by his computer. Continually wants to cut down current medication. With no other alternative.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been dealing with severe back pain for decades, and I've finally found a Dr that cares about fixing my problem. He is giving me facet injections as well as medication,. I find him to be extremely caring, empathetic and kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Fouad.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I would never recommend this particular Dr. to anyone that deals with chronic pain. I chose this center because they specialize in chronic stomach pain. Instead of discussing past procedures of mine, or alternate options, he told me he could not take me on as a patient because I lived in Cleveland, and he had "no way to communicate" with my Doctors. This is not a Dr. that chronic pain patients should have to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Found is an excellent doctor. Truly cares about the quality of life of his patients. Considerate, pleasant, competent. Understands pain but work with the patient to limit unecceary over-medicating. He is a vital part of my medical team!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015