Ratings for Dr. Emad N. Estemalik

He is very arrogant. He does not listen to anything you have to say. He seemed to be in a rush and didn't listen to anything I had to say. He is terrible and didn't seem to have any compassion. I have trigeminal neuralgia and he told me I was fine. F that guy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Went to see Dr. Estemalik for trigeminal neuralgia and symptoms of MS. He's an awful listener and contributed all of my symptoms to anxiety. Seizures, debilitating nerve pain on the right side of my face, vertigo, vision loss, numbness in my face and extremities, memory loss, cognitive impairment, urinary retention and severe fatigue-- all due to anxiety?? I don't think so. Dr. Estemalik specialized in psychiatry before going to neurology; the minute he looked at my medical history and saw that I was on an SSRI for depression, he already had his mind made up that all of my symptoms were due to mental health issues. Worst of all, when I went home and looked at what he wrote in my medical record, he didn't write down even half of the symptoms I'm having, plus he MADE UP things in the physical exam section-- he wrote that I had a normal heart rhythm and clear lung sounds when he never even took out a stethoscope during my "exam." This doctor is not only a lousy neurologist, he is also arrogant, dishonest and unethical. Wouldn't even recommend him to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Estemalik is arrogant, terrible at listening, lacking in compassion and has no business doctoring people in pain. He is too young to have ever experienced any trauma himself and obviously wasn't born with a compassionate heart. Completely useless visit. I would hope that this isn't indicative of the whole Cleveland Clinic group but I fear that it might be. Staff is indifferent at best. The office is sterile and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014