Ratings for Dr. Stanley R. Simon

Dr. Simon can't be trusted. The Jamaican nurse who used to work for him knows very well what he did to me in his office.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I have been going to him for years, even after I moved out of state. I did try other doctors but they did not give the personal service that he provides.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I have been using Dr. Simon for 18 years. He is not only one of the best physicians, I have used, but also has great expertise in diagnostics. I will have a difficult time replacing him if he chooses to retire.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

I love Dr. Simon. He is always helpful and available to answer questions on the phone. If I need an appointment, I can always get one the next day. He is kind and patient and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

He is an excellent doctor but he will probably retire soon because of his age. The doctor's he shares office with are not good. He is excellent though and only moved to this office b/c he will retire soon.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Stanley R. Simon's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1958)