Dr. Sonia Dilolli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sonia Dilolli

I came for a sleep apnea appliance issue. I thought I would have to get a new one but she fixed it on the spot and it fits perfectly now. Most dentists would say just fet a new one but I feel like she cared more about my well being than my pocketbook. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

They got me in their busy schedule and I wasn't even their patient. Dr Dilolli got me out of pain. I am a patient for life now.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Pleasant office to go to. They never make me wait.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

She is very professional, helpful and super nice. I definitely recommend Dr. Sonia Dilolli.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very bad quality for the price. Appointments are made and confirmed but not honored.

Submitted January 17, 2017

I have been treated very nicely verytime I go to this office. And I have been going for the past 14 years.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr Diloli took the time to understand the problem, propose a cost effective solution and explain the procedure. I would go back.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

I am generally afreid of dentist but i had a good expirience with Dr. Dilolli. She took the time to explain the procedure and was very gentle. I will go back

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

friendly atmosphere, not some stuck up dentist. got in got out in 45 min as a new patient. Time is money for me so I appreciated they wasted no time.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

While the office staff and dental assistants are all super nice and friendly, the dentist Ms. Sonia Dilolli was anything but nice and friendly. Horrible bedside manner. Didn't introduce herself to me. Did not allow me to ask questions nor did she go into any details. She was probably the worst health care provider I have dealt with in my 35 years. Just an awful experience when it came to dealing with her. Thankfully I didn't schedule my actual procedure with her and I ended up going to a totally different dental provider. Hands down I would not go back if I had too and she certainly won't get any recommendations from me.

Submitted September 28, 2011