Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Arguelles

Dr. Elizabeth Arguella's is no-nonsense with a heart. Love her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Excellent surgeon and takes her time with every patient.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth Arguelles is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever met. She and her wonderful staff guided me through my journey with breast cancer with the utmost professionalism and expertise. She is truly a wonderful person and she has great bedside manner. I cannot praise her enough. If you receive a diagnosis of breast cancer please see Dr. A. L& M HOSPITAL is the best also. Kudos to Dr. Arguilles. Ronnie P..

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I wish every doctor was like this. I wish she could be my primary care Doctor as well. she is amazing, thorough and Kind. I Jut love this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Caring and compassionate doctor and her staff. So grateful I was referred to Dr. Elizabeth Arguelles. She did a beautiful job with my surgery. Her bedside manner is top-notch!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr.Arguelles is absolutely the most compassionate, wonderful doctor I have ever met. My journey with breast cancer was navigated smoothly with the guidance of Dr. Arguelles and her efficient staff. From the first diagnosis to the follow-up after surgery, I felt truly comfortable that I had the best care in CT. You cannot imitate true compassion or dedication, and DR. A is an perfect example of a caring individual with a medical degree. If you find yourself with breast cancer, I would highly recommend Dr. A and her staff. The journey is much easier if it is led by caring individuals in the medical field.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth A. Arguelles's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Oxford