Ratings for Dr. Victoria E. Millet

She was not polite, she was very pushy with a fake polite personality, to the point where we would get confused if she was going to be nice this time or rushing us. Didn't give us direct answers to our concerns so we went back to our old insursnce.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I would stay away from Dr. Millet! We switched from her when our daughter was 10 months old and we have never looked back! She was rough with our newborn and gagged her in a physical which forced her to throw up everywhere. When we changed dr.'s she tried to withhold our daughter's medical records too. We waited over an hour for her in a hot exam room and she came in with no apology, just with a rushed attitude. No thank you... there are far better peds. out there!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Millet is professional, knowledgeable, kind and caring. Her patients are her priority. It is nonsense to say that she will rush through an appointment to go to lunch, or that she doesn't listen to her patients. She has always given me good answers to my questions, and listened to my daughter's concerns too. She is on call all tht time and has returned my calls at all hours of day and night.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

i have struggling with my aughters reccuring fevers for 4 years i changed several doctors and in vain dr millet listenned to me and patiently put the peices together shes the best ...

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

she is always in a rush and does not answer you questions and makes you feel like you are wasting her time by asking and she's not gentle with the children , that is why I changed DR's.I dont recommend her at all..

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

I was recommended Dr. Millet for my new born and she just rushes into things and does not take the time to explain any questions that I have. Also, if you have an appt before noon, expect to be rushed as lunch is her top priority! and to top that its 2 hours long!!! Time to change docs for sure....

flag | Submitted June 25, 2006

Dr. Victoria E. Millet's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1975)

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental