Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Fronza

excellent, caring compassionate loves his patients... very accuate he needs to do.Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr Fronza is excellent I would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

I had a very successful Sleeve Gastrectomy with Dr. Fronza 10 weeks ago. The procedure was very successful, beyond my highest expectations. The surgery itself went very smoothly, and the recovery was quick. Dr. Fronza is very responsive to my communications and highly informative. Every interaction with him is a positive one. I also have a high opinion of the other professionals who work with him. I already have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

He addresses any issue or question a patient presents immediately, I was very impressed. I had perfect results.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Excellent knowledge of the process, and very helpful with questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend him to any who think of having this procedure.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Friendly, warm and capable. The best. My surgery under his care was easy and painless.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Excellent experience from start to finish: a true medical professional. He made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Fonza is an excellent Surgeon with great Staff, I would highly reccommend him!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Without hesitation I would refer friends and family to Dr. Fronza. I started a six month process with Dr. Fronza which concluded with a successful surgery. He was direct both pre and post surgery in addressing my concerns and question. I am glad I was referred to him by my primary care physisican at Northwestern

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Fronza by my primary care physician. From the first appointment that I had with him I trusted him, and that says a lot. Dr. Fronza made me feel very comfortable and explained everything to my wife and I about my procedure. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and made me feel confident. His follow up in the hospital was great and his bedside manner the same.

Dr. Jeffrey S. Fronza's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2006)