Ratings for Dr. Alexis C. Colvin

Dr was courteous, that's the only positive I'm able to say regarding her. I went to her office for elbow issues, when seeing the doctor she explained that there's nothing she can do without an MRI and gave me a prescription to get one (in and out her office tops 5 minutes) After i get the MRI i was told i'd get a follow up call and she'd let me know what we need to do with my elbow. I never received a follow up call, my apt was 10/02, it's 12/02. And i received a bill for a 350 dollars for a 30 minute dr session for which my insurance picked up alot and left me with a residual bill for ~232 dollars. So essentially she charged me a 350 dollars for approximately 300 seconds (5 minutes for those who are bad at math) of service with no follow up, more than a dollar a second. Tried calling up to dispute to which no one would lower bill or change time billed for. Instead of them sending a collection agency against me and ruining my perfect credit, i bit my toungue and paid. I'd make sure before going to this office that you truly have something severely wrong with you otherwise you'll be billed a ton of money and still have elbow problems and got radiation from an MRI for no reason.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Alexis C. Colvin's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2002)

AHC