Ratings for Dr. Adeeti Gupta

Dr Gupta is both professional and very knowledgeable in her field. My daughter and I have been patients of dr Gupta for years and feel She justmakes the mature women and younger woman feel so comfortable !iIhighly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I would say my experience was completely awful. I personally booked my appointment for dr adeeti almost a month in advance and I was given a day and time according to her availability on her official site. I completed all the forms and questionnaire online via her portal system just to save time on visit day. I got confirmations for my appointment and was also getting reminder texts from their office. And finally when I reached their office, voila! Dr adeeti is not there but some assistant doc is looking her patients. The receptionist rudely just told us she is never here on second saturdays, like it was one of the eternal facts that we were supposed to know by ourself. I asked why are taking appointments on the name of Dr Adeeti when she is not available. And they had no answer, moreover they were not even sorry for that. Any person expecting a professional and caring atmosphere SHOULD AVOID THIS PLACE.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr.Gupta took excellent care of me during my recent surgery. She is sweet, kind, warm and compassionate - and also a top notch ob/gym. I'm grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Im glad i found her love love love!!! She was there the whole time during pregancy and delivery of my daughter. As i was screaming my head off lol pushing her out she got me throught it. As my gyn she kind and straight foward and i feel comforable asking her anything..she started her own practice about a year and still fixing the kinks with her new office staff which im sure it get better with time.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I love Dr. Gupta, she's compassionate, personable, caring and always open to questions. The staff is great as well. Unfortunately, everyone else also loves her which means making appointments in the near future difficult and office wait time very long.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I haven't know Dr. Gupta for very long, but so far I have been very impressed with her and her staff. She has an excellent bedside manner. She seems knowledgable and caring and has respectively answered all my questions and concerns. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013