Ratings for Dr. Risha M. Foster

Great doctor. Everyone in office was nice as well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Excellent doctor! She took time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. I had many questions after my appointment and her nurse Jennifer made sure to get me all the answers I wanted.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Plain and simple. I asked why I couldn't do shockwave Dr.Forsters answers was due to my kidney stones where to big and to high. After months I contacted a shockwave tech they said that was bs. So I called to ask Dr. And f coarse she never said that. And could give straight common sense answers to whom put a non compliance block so I couldn't get my medications after rescheduling a surgury. Again Dr. Forster can't tell who would of done such a thing. And when I did cancell my second surgury her and I had heated exchange of the reason all of this should of been done in the very first surgury??then sick as I was just wanting to go home to rest after all nite long starving and dehydrated Dr. Forster states more like challenges me saying ill cancell the next operation and then next one. Very unprofessional . Then I never saw her or heard from her again I was handed off to a different doctor. I like doctors that tell the truth and respect their patience . Uropartners fail as a team .

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Risha M. Foster's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Healthnet