Ratings for Dr. Gypsy F. Paar

I was treated very poorly after more than an hour waiting I was told she didnt have time to discuss a sensitive issue that it took alot for me to bring up with her, she made me feel horrible and as a nurse myself I recognize that we run behind schedule when dealing with people- I would never make my patients feel like I didnt have time to discuss a issue they were concerned about. It was quite clear by my history how reluctant I am to seek medical care and she only valadated how I feel - she should take a break from being a doctor if she feels that its appropriate to treat patients in such a manner - Its called burn out and if I behaved that way to patients I sure would hope that someone would tell me to step back and evaluate why I was working with people when I so clearly have no compassion

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

She practices progressive medicine. She collects blood data and recommend preventive measures. That how we should be managing our health, not when you are sick....... You can not wait for government health care to help you. You need to help yourself.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Paar has been the best Primary Dr. I ever had. She listens and follows up with me. She is very compassion. She is the best. She takes her time with you and does not rush you out. She is young and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I took my Mother to see this Dr, she is ok, but misdiagnosed a non exsisting problem.That stopped my confidence right there.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Seems to be missing the common sense in real life experience that I was looking for. But she appeared to be a GREAT person and new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Gypsy F. Paar's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio