Ratings for Dr. William C. Kramer

I was highly impressed by Dr. Kramer. He was quite punctual, especially considering the bad experience I'd had with a previous orthopedic surgeon. and he was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I've been told that it's common for many surgeons to jump the gun in terms of recommending surgery, but he advised against it in my situation; I have chronic pain due to multiple back injuries but he said surgery would most certainly (at this point in time) further complicate matters and cause more pain. He brought in another attendant, which was extremely professional in my opinion, and really seemed to care about thoroughly listening to my concerns and experience throughout the span of my injuries. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kramer and would personally see him again if need be.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Kramer seemed unsure of my diagnosis (metatarsal fracture). His assistant put an "orthopedic boot" on my foot, but didn't seem to know how to use it. He told me to come back in *one month*!!! Additionally, I've found out that he isn't board-certified in orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015