Ratings for Dr. Ronald N. Cauchard

been going there over 30 years have seen the service and staff go down hill nobody seams to care even the doctor prices get better every year quality of glasses stink and will not stand behind them find somebody else

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Polite and friendly staff. The office manager was extremely knowledgeable and explained my insurance coverage better than I understood it before my visit. Dr. Cauchard's examination was very thorough. He explained the results of each test and took as much time as I needed to answer all my questions. I was able to get a comprehensive eye exam, pick out a very stylish set of frames from their extensive collection of manufacturers and enjoy a free cup of great coffee in one easy visit.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

As others have said, Dr. Cauchard is very nice and I feel confident with him as a doctor. But his office is disorganized!! The staff is nice, but they are in a mess of papers and forget to place orders. They book too many patients at the same time. So even when you are called for your appointment, the doctor goes in and out of the office to attend to other patients. A half hour appointment extends to over one hour with all the waiting. They need to get organized and stop overbooking!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Cauchard is cordial, professional and always has exceptional advice and information. Besides that, he is personable and funny. His staff is always ready to help, no matter which of them you ask for help. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

After being disappointed in other doctors I finally found one that is not only a great doctor but values his patient's time. He is never late and always has a friendly manner, yet extremely professional. His office staff is always ready to help including taking care of submitting insurance claims that most other doctor's will not even do for you. Hats off to Doctor Cauchard and his office staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

My wife and I made the mistake of visiting the offices of Dr. Cauchard. The Dr. himself was very nice but the support staff was terrible. They could not find my wife’s chart and confused the contact lens order as to overcharge us beyond our insurance coverage. When attempting to resolve the issue the office manager had a very bad attitude and acted as if the $43 charge was insignificant and that we should just pay it and take the loss. Only after several attempts and calls did she agree to correct her mistake and call the insurance company to resolve the issue. After being in the office for 90 min for I told the office manager that I need to get to work and was told to have a seat and wait since she is busy. When I asked that someone else help me she said the only she can handle my issue. If you want top be treated with respect look else ware.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Cauchard is great! His staff...not so much. The staff is very unprofessional and gave me an attitude when an issue came up with my insurance. They seemed much more interested in gossiping and texting than in doing their job. It's a shame that Dr. Cauchard's workers do not live up to his excellence.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

I really like Dr. Cauchard. He's very personable and gives a very thorough eye exam.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

GREAT EXPERIENCE.....AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN TO OTHER DOCTORS, I'M SURE YOU WOULD AGREE. I WAS TAKEN ONLY A FEW MINUTES AFTER MY APPOINTMENT TIME. THE EXAM WAS THOROUGH AND YOU COULD SEE THAT DR. CAUCHARD TAKES GREAT PRIDE IN IS WORK AND ENJOYS WHAT HE IS DOING. THE OFFICE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY, AND THE OPTICIAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND ACCOMODATING. IF YOU NEED AN EYE DOCTOR, TRY HIM.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

This is the best Eye Dr. I've ever been to. I had a REAL eye exam! I was there for over an hour! I walked out and felt like I had a real exam! A+, his staff was very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Ronald N. Cauchard's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

HealthFirst