Ratings for Dr. Ryan A. Neuhaus

I am complicated by several other health issues, brought himself up to speed quickly and asked questions, made sure I was as comfortable as could be with the situation I am faced with. Found him patient enough, made sure my meds were being taken properly and gave detailed follow up information. I can see why someone rated him as flustered, he seems to know he is younger than his older patients (he is my sons age) but for me I think he was trying to make me comfortable with the information as I am not happy about my surgery, but understand it is necessary as we have exhausted all other options over the past few years and my health is declining. Office is great, been with this practice for a while.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Too conservative; Dr Neuhaus will give a c section for no good reason. Poor communication. When told I had to have a c section during labor at the hospital, I was surprised and wanted to know why. Instead of being able to answer specific questions, he brought in an entourage of random nurses and administrators who stood around my bed and took turns 'convincing' me even though they were not part of my care team and likely did not read my charts or know anything about the situation. I could tell he had lost his temper the second he saw my hesitation which made me confused and intimidated since the patient should be able to ask why a procedure is thought to be necessary. Before there were any signs of needing a c section, it was in his plans to do one on me. He is a nice guy and will try to answer your questions but in the end is unable to commit to a clear answer. My birth plan was to be ok with whatever had to happen. Unfortunately, I don't trust that my bad experience had to happen.

Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Ryan A. Neuhaus's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)