Ratings for Dr. Shruti Badhwar

She helped me with my headaches and gave me Botox injections that helped me a lot!!! I recommend her office. Finally no more migraines!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I found her to be very rude and very uncaring. I won't be going back to see her again

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Shruti Badhwar, is a excellent Neurologist she listen to you, and ask you question about your condition how long have you been having these problem.. Dr Badhwar is the most patient and caring doctor. She have the knowledge to have every test that is possible to find a a-way to resolve my problem i feel hopeful.... Her Staff is great.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. B helped our father with his Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. She provided us with home growth and set us up with resources that our previous neurologist never did. We appreciate her and her office very much!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Badhar was not caring at all with my needs and completely rude. She did not recommend treatment nor answer my questions regarding my issues. She cut me off while I spoke how my symptoms were making me feel. The front staff never return a phone call and make you wait. Office is dirty and overall a bad office I will not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Badhwar provides superior services, in my opinion. She unravels complex conditions and makes them manageable, and she does it so efficiently! She spends sufficient time with each patient and truly cares about their wellbeing. I know. She helped me when no other neurologist could make an accurate diagnosis. I am truly grateful to Dr. Badhwar!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Rude, condescending, uneducated about my condition. The worst, literally. I will never go back. And the office was dirty.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Helped me with headache and migraine issues I've been struggling with for years. Takes the time to do lab work instead of paying prescription roulette. Manner was aloof, but helpful and professional. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I am 58 and have had epilepsy since I was 11. I came to Phoenix Baptist Hospital to have a study to find out more about my epilepsy. My doctor was Dr Badhwar. She was extremely professional. She explined each and every step that would take place during my stay. Her follow up with me everyday was timely and very informative. Her compassion was very apparent from the first time we meet. I told her that I wanted answers about the serverity of my seizures. Doctor Badwhar's commitiment to me in finding answers as well as being warm and caring surpassed my expectations. Thank you Doctor for all of your help and professionalism you exhibted during my evaluation.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I was diagnosed w/ epilepsy in 2009. I've had 2 surgeries on my brain to treat my seizures and have seen at least a dozen neurologists/neurosurgeon from Michigan, Cleveland and now PHX. Some were great, some were terrible. Well Shruti Badhwar is the latter . I didn't meet her until my regular neurologist suggested that I have an EEG at the Baptist Hospital. When I got there I saw her for maybe 5 minutes a couple of times during my whole three day stay there. The two times I did see her she was rude, unprofessional and not polite at all. I'd ask her questions about my condition and she'd reply back in a very pretentious way. She'd tell me things that I already was knowledgeable of and basically treated me as if I was just her customer and not her patient! No compassion at all and once my EEG was done she was in such a rush to get me out of there. I can't drive due to me being epileptic, so I use public transportation to get around, but it was suggested that I didn't use public transportation and that getting a ride home would be safer for me since I'd just had that procedure done on me. I live w/ my brother, who was out of town at the time, and she called him more than once telling him that I had to go and that he needed to find me a ride home. Fortunately there was a great nurse who cared for me on my third and final day there. She was so nice, polite and down to earth that she made me feel a whole lot better. She called a cab for me and treated me the way a patient who just had a 3 day test done on them should be treated. I've seen/been treated by many neurologists from the Midwest to this PHX area and Badhwar is by far one of the worse neurologists I've ever encountered. She needs some more experience and training because she behaves as an intern and not a professional doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015