Ratings for Dr. Fassil B. Mesfin

I had burning pain in right anterior/lateral thigh with walking. Dr. Mesfin performed a lumbar 2-3 posterior interbody fusion. 18 months post-op I have constant pain in my right thigh and cold, numb toes on my right foot. In addition, myleft thigh now has the burning pain while walking.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Go MIZZOU! Great place to work. Great doctors!! It is the last stop for many! One of two safety net hospital for state of MO. MIZ

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

As you can see anyone with computer access can do whatever they want in this website. For any person, finding a good doctor is more than just collection of random data on the website trying to collect patient information and get profit for it. Please call your doctor office to get objective data about your doctor. Have great day.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Racists in america making it hard for black people to live and work.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Good surgeon-poor patient care.I had some severe cervical spine problems and was reffered to dr.mesfin after a mri confirmed many things wrong. After a 3 week wait,I finally got to see him for all of 5 minutes.He was very condecending and said theres nothing on my mri to show the symptoms I was having(left arm weakness,unbalanced,couldnt hold my head up,etc... He said he'd order a xray and that was it.(except to tell me he wouldn't prescribe pain pills to go to my gp)Anyway the xray didn't show much but he ordered a cat scan that showed the severe problems and a slipped disc compressing the spinal cord.So his nurse called and scheduled surgery which was 3 weeks away.I had no presurgery appt.-nothing..So on surgery day he did see me before surgery and that was when I got the chance to ask him what he was going to do.The surgery went fine but afterwards I had to take huge pills of pain meds instead of iv.the throat was swollen and sore.Ive seen him for 1 min appts.since then.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014