Ratings for Dr. Hani Kushlaf

Always on time. Always polite and friendly. Makes my life easier with the bad disease I have. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I appreciate his expertise. I will be spreading the word out about him. The only negative is the driving distance.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Very helpful! Appreciate a doctor like him. I have no idea why the negative reviews but I certainly give him thumbs up.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Nothing short of fantastic! The wait was short. The exam was thorough. The opinion was detailed and fully explained.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Very polite and detailed. The only doctor I met in my life who still carries the old doctors bag....full of tools.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have a complex neurologic problem. Dr. Kushlaf spent more than my visit time to figure it out and help me. I definitely recommend him for complex neurologic problems.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

After waiting over a month to see Dr. Kushlaf, I was detained outside of the entrance due to an accident in front of the entrance and had to wait in line to check in. I was told that because of this I was there 15 minutes after my appointment, which was not true. He made me reschedule my appointment for 3 months later. There is absolutely no service here and he has terrible Doctor-patient manners. I am in extreme paid from my injuries and now have to go to another hospital group because of his terrible handling of this situation.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I had an EMG indicating nerve damage in my cervical spine. He told me it was 'old nerve damage' and would not cause my arm numbness and loss of fine motor skills in my right hand. I had a lower lumbar MRI that showed 4 bulging disks and 3-4 'likely hemagiomas'(benign tumors). Another doctor told me I needed more testing to completely rule out other, worse, diagnosis than hemangiaoma(like cancer). Without looking at the results he told me I didn't need more testing. Of course, this was during the visit where he was telling me that my arm wasn't caused by my nerve damage in my neck, that my leg wasn't also becoming numb and that all my issues were in my mind and caused by stress. He also told me that I could try and waste my money on second opinions, but the doctors would want my records and when they saw what he said in them they likely wouldn't see me. I told another doctor about it, and they have had multiple patients who had him tell them the same thing. Despicable!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014