Ratings for Dr. Katherine D. Mccleary

Been a patient for 5 years...Never had any issues. My kids all are patients of hers and like her as well. Not a pill pusher, which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

no compassion, abrupt, makes you feel you are bothering her, M.A.s are ok..staff behind glass window likes to talk about patients..guess they thing the glass is soundproof.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. McCleary did not treat my pain and ended my visit by walking out of the treatment room while I was crying, because I was in so much pain.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I think Katherine is a good doctor. She is easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

1 BIG RUSH. SHE LEFT ROOM WHILE I WAS STILL TRYING TO TALK TO HER. THIS HAPPENED TWICE. TREATED LIKE I WAS WASTING HER TIME. IM STILL SUFFERING WITH SAME PAIN.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

The two women in the back who check you in talk about everyone apparently they think it is sound proof. Dr McCleary brushes everything off you have a child who spends a weekend in a hospital seeing multiply specialist for her heart. Try to get an appointment with her because child is passing out and receptionist wants you to call the gas company!!It takes months for them to get your children a referral. I have ended up calling the insurance company myself because they try to send you to Doctors who do not accept you.You go to see her sick beyond belief and she tells you to take nose drops and honey. I ended up going to emergency room days later to found out I had ammonia.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I, too, was rushed through the fifteen minutes allowed for a physical. Fifteen minutes for a physical. Was told a couple of times, "There isn't time for that." Completely disregarded my pain issues in favor of advising 'preventative procedures, mammogram, etc. and come back in a month. Meanwhile, pain. Whole body pain. There isn't time for that. I am never going back. Plus, both times I was there, once to see her and once for blood work, she was the only doctor on the sign-up sheet. When I saw her, my appt was for 10:45am and I was her tenth patient that day. Fast does not equal good, in my book. I had high hopes, but was really, really disheartened by the whole experience.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I was really excited to find a new PCP and was profoundly disappointed by Dr. McCleary. She has rushed me out of there faster than I can get any words out of my mouth. I made an appt for a referral, waited months, for her to tell me in two minutes (without taking one look at me) that I didn't need it. I tried to explain I was there because my cystic acne is so painful I can't take it anymore, so I'd like a referral to a dermatologist. She told me my acne was mild (sitting probably 10 ft from me, never getting close enough to see the bright red painful cysts.I told her I'd like to be able to discuss w/ somebody some root causes, whether it be food allergies or hormone levels. She said no dermatologist would ever take the time to sit down and discuss it with me so I shouldn't bother.(FALSE)Once she actually looked at my chest, back, and shoulders and THEN realized I wasn't lying,she said"Oh, yeah, maybe we can give you referral.Do you have anyone in mind?" That was just one experience

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Katherine D. Mccleary's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2008)

Avmed