Ratings for Dr. Niurka La Rosa

I switched few Doctors with my two years old daughter and I find Dr La Rosa the best. Although I moved out of the area we still with her. She is very caring and real nice! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

The doctor is good but the staff who fixes appointment is useless. Its been twice i took appointment n i was suppose to b first but she let other patients who didn't had appointment let go first..thts nonsense n ridiculous. Are we fools to take n schdule appointment prior ..

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Great doctor! Makes you feel very comfortable. Listens to you and does everything in her power to help. Explains everything to you so you could understand what's going on. Knows what she's doing and cares so much about her patients. Recommend her to all! Her nurse might be annoying and creepy but who cares you're going there to see her not him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

She listen and make sure all tests get done for your child

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

The doctor is adorable, very knowledgeable and listen to the parents answering all the questions and clarifying doubts.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Great pleasant doctor, She answered all my questions, and resolved my child medical problems, very professional

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012