Ratings for Dr. Jose Meza

We loved Dr. Meza! This was my first baby (delivered 3/2016) and he made us feel totally at ease. He is very personable and explained things before we even needed to ask for them in layman's terms. The second he walked into the delivery room he commanded authority and I felt so assured. He and the staff walked me through everything and never made me feel dumb, from regular appointments to pushing. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Nurse/tech who checked me in didn't convey everything I told her to Dr. Meza, making the appt. awkward. Left with a creepy feeling. He got too cozy to make me confortable, I know, but it just wasnt used to it. I think other women find that very thing an attribute, plus, however. Seemed VERY knowledgeable & had a good conversation with me about surgical options & gave me his honest opinion when i asked what he would do in my situation. I just didn't like the feeling he left me with, like I was wrong & didn't know much. Kinda felt put down & ashamed afterwards. Might be my fault, but I almost didn't go back. I just don't want to start over with someone else, & like I said probably was my own self esteem or something. I wish he was older to. He looks like he's in his 30s.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Meza took the time to listen to me and had several tests done before he would do surgery on me. I for one hand picked my dr and will continue to see him in the future.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Meza! I saw him about 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter and I felt so comfortable and not nervous at all with him and his nurses. I went I to labor early so they called him and he came in! He took such good care of me during and after my pregnancy. My experience experience was absolutely wonderful

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr Meza is very professional he's the only one that took time and really cared about what was going on with me I will continuing seeing him. To all the people who don't care for him I'm sorry to hear that because I don't see how anybody could not like him he's a true doctor unlike most we have out there.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I just overall had an extremely bad visit and was not happy at all!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

He was very rude and treated me like a child. He ignored the symptoms I told him about and seemed like he was in a rush, it turned out I was having a miscarriage.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

The staff was very friendly And Dr Meza was also very friendly and answered every question I had and made sure I understood him and always asked if we had questions!!! He's a very friendly professional dr always made eye contact when speaking to me and my family!!! I will be returning to use Dr Meza when I get pregnant again :) thanx dr meza !!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Meza and his nurse have always been helpful and going above and beyond to answer any questions and call me back on all tests ran on me... when I went and had lab drawn even they were thinking of switching to him. Thank you Dr. Meza and your staff for the continual care!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

always a 1 hour wait to be seen even with an appointment and wasn't willing to work with my husband and i on the date for my csection... aggravating. his nurse was also very cold and unpleasant not rude or anything but she didn't seem to like her job. he answers all my questions with its normal in pregnancy but offered not suggestions for ways to manage the issues. im switching doc. he is to young an inexperienced in my opinion plus all the lab workers talk crap about him

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012