Ratings for Dr. Sharon S. Sung

Fantastic doctor. Very knowledgeable and personable. She really takes the time to listen to you and make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr.Sung seems very smart. But by this being my first pregnancy she was no help at all. She couldn't even tell me any basic information about pregnancy period. I would not refer this doctor to anyone. Also, she just completed school, so that was a red flag for me being my first pregnancy. But, she's a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Sung was amazing. She took time to meet with me in her office prior to my first exam so I could feel comfortable with her being that this was my first time seeing her. She took all the time that was necessary to address my concerns prior to the exam. I never once felt as though I was being rushed through the exam so they could move on to the next patient or close the office for the evening. The staff was extremely friendly as well. I would recommend this office and doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Sharon S. Sung's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Amerigroup