Dr. Jaideep J. Iyengar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jaideep J. Iyengar

Fantastic doctor. Good blend of traditional values in healthcare as well as use of modern technology to improve results. He has invented things, published in academic journals etc but is still so patient-focussed unlike academic doctors at brand name hospitals. He is just a genuinely kind guy who is so humble. I look forward to meeting him, even though he fixes all my problems and sends me away :)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

One of the best orthopaedists I have ever seen, and I have seen many. Not one to post reviews, but this doctor is special. Truly caring, sincere, and intelligent. Took care of my shoulder issue when others said there was nothing they could do. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to all my friends and family, and I have.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Great doctor. Helped understand the condition well, patient and thoughtful. Treats the whole issue and answers at-home care questions very well. Surgery was smooth and trouble-free. Follow-up was excellent. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Jaideep J. Iyengar's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)