Ratings for Dr. Dinorah Milner

Genuine and authenitc. She knows her patients and you can tell she cares

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Amazing doc! She is knowledgeable, cares about her patients, and is up to date on medical treatments. Would recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Spectacular! You can tell she really cares! She listens and is genuine

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I've been looking for a good doctor for years. My husband found Dr. Milner online and suggested that I make an appointment. I'm glad I did. Dr. Milner took time to get to know me and my history. She also listened to my concerns and what I hope to achieve in regards to my health goals. She is a very friendly, down-to-earth physician that wants to help you succeed and be healthy. I would absolutely recommend her. Plus, you can't go wrong with a doctor who can quote Brian Regan! Happy 8 day!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

She is one of the few doctors I've seen who you don't feel like she is standing at the door holding the handle ready to be finished as soon as they walk in. She takes time to talk find out every detail of your issue and tries to find the best way to treat you , not the way to treat every one but you. Would and have recomended her to everyone I know . She is fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Wonderful doc who takes time to listen to patients. She is what doctors used to be like. You can tell she wants to help and not rush you. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

She listens! A genuine smart doctor, who cares, and in the field of medicine for right reasons! I was her patient when she was in a group, and then I lost her Contact when she moved out of her initial group. I kept searching online every few months to see if I could find her again, until now, when I found her and came to know she has her own Independent practice. I feel blessed to have found her!! I will always follow her as her patient.. She is going to be my family doctor for rest of my life! We both have agreed to get old together, as friends, and as patient-doctor, as she and I are of same age! :) Love, Dr Milner!, I'm glad to have found her again!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Excellent physician who takes time with her patients. You can tell she cares.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I have one specific health problem and just started with a new specialist for it who is difficult to work with. Dr. Milner stepped in and provided me with the help the specialist wouldn't.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

She takes time to listen to you. Which is rare nowadays. She spent 45 minutes listening to my life story.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Dinorah Milner's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greenwood, IN